Telling it like it is

There was a thread or two including one of my own with more or less the same content. I think it's just a sign of the times but amazing to see it affecting all sorts of different firms in all four corners of the globe.

There are still some old school scaff firms out there, not sure if I am or not any more but if they get too lippy tell them you are going to sub them out to Philiosmaximus, that will shut them up. :eek:

I got accused of bullying once... little me called a 40-odd year old, ex-army, labourer a "muppet" because he tangled the gin wheel rope up and decided to blame me.

On another job he was whining about having to pull tube up so I broke my silence and shouted "less of this" (signalled yapping with my hand) "and more of this" (signalled pulling a rope)

What a horrible, horrible bully I am.

I got accused of bullying once... little me called a 40-odd year old, ex-army, labourer a "muppet" because he tangled the gin wheel rope up and decided to blame me.

On another job he was whining about having to pull tube up so I broke my silence and shouted "less of this" (signalled yapping with my hand) "and more of this" (signalled pulling a rope)

Thats terrible...
You old bully you.

I was accused of Sexual Harassment... I only tied up a young Labourer and preceded to strip him naked, cover him in baby oil, whilst dancing like this guy infront of him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsDoTC5TCxY&feature=player_detailpage]Sexy Dance[/ame]

I cant see what all the fuss was all about...? :huh:

Flinty mate..you effin bully boy.:evil:

J. me old mate..you need to go see a doctor.:nuts: Soon.lol

Hahaha what can they say AOM when i can still rope up gear to lads half my age all day long , still catch gear from 3 lifts up , load the lorrys ,drive the lorrys , price the jobs , invoice the jobs, and put the fu cking jobs up and down with a smile on my face :D if they moan how sad do they look ?
"Old school rocks " :nuts:

Love it.

Much like myself Phil, the only trouble is at the moment the major pressure is off and I can take a back seat but when the pressure comes back on I will be like an old steam train, it will take me forever to get back up to speed but when I finally get there we aint goin home till the mud flap on the truck is rubbing the asphalt.:cool:

Top Bottom