system board bearers?

aom

Reaction score
Anybody know what the going rate is for these things for second hand cup lok?

No, and never will as long as I am operating round here. It would be like using the jag to ferry the boys and fittings to the jobs.

The only thing cuplock boards are good for, is too put on the back of the wagon to act as bearers for the stills and bins.

That's what we do with them den but the bearers are the steel transoms on the loading tower.

Dont know what you mean......its system pal way above my head and card qualification.

Lol they are load bearing mid transoms that sit inside an 8 foot tower to support the timber. You need around 8 per bay.

No, and never will as long as I am operating round here. It would be like using the jag to ferry the boys and fittings to the jobs.

if the job need done and fitting need featched you know the jag would be bounging round argyll lol

You on about these monstrositys AOM

wm125l.jpg

The same idea Phil except they are proper load bearing and square so you can use the 2 inch boards. I will maybe try and post pictures tomorrow,

The above is what sgb use or used but the round ones with one of the ends smaller same as a normal 1.3 tranny but bigger

8' square numbers? Like the ones you would put on a cuplock loading bay?

I would be guessing mate. Trad, beaver or generation would be the 'go to' hire and sale firms round this neck of the woods for such a beast. I dare say, you know that already though.:huh:

Don't tell me this is going to go the same way as the why are steel boards wider thread. :(

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I would be guessing mate. Trad, beaver or generation would be the 'go to' hire and sale firms round this neck of the woods for such a beast. I dare say, you know that already though.:huh:

Yeah, I do. Just wanted to know clear of the usual suspects.

Try ebay as well al.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Why are steel decks wider al.?

Top Bottom