Supervisors/Simian

opens old wounds this kev eh your spot on mate they will be coming for the pre NVQS soon the lure of the dollar is too much for them.

like a stoinker from a 1 night stand celticbhoy!!! can still smell the mackerel on her knickers !!! the wound may never heal lol!!!! nvq not on cards hope this gets sorted or there be another batch of part 1s like you say mate the lure of the dollar keeps calling

in my experience i would not deem it necessary for a supervisor to have an advanced card,
Alot of scaffs in our trade without advanced cards have a wealth of experience across vast industry sectors, Nuclear, infrastucture, petrol chemical, off shore to name but a few.
My view is some lesser card holders are at a disadvantage because of the card they hold, experience counts for a lot. Hence its nice to see some employers out there who still employ scaffs not for the card they hold, but for what they can do.

reckon its the same with wages,cant remember the last time i heard of an advanced scaff getting more just because he hold a higher ticket,experience and knocking out footage still seems to count for more thank fec.

Think we have had this before Meercat and whilst the obvious answer is it should be a scaff there is no law which says it needs to be. Worked for plenty lagging foremen offshore.

Should start another thread, what is the skill set required to supervise the scaffs?:eek:

1) The ability to see through monarflex at 50 paces at 3 in the morning to spot the dossers.

2) The wisdom of Solomon, the patience of a Saint and the pockets of Carnegie.

3)

4) The ability to try and look perplexed when their Granny dies for the 6th time in 2 years.

6) to tell you how exactly how and where he wants the job and when its done its ne feking good,

Last edited:
No 6 dissappeared:huh:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

6) Tells you to unload the lorry then tells you to load it again

No 6 dissappeared:huh:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

6) Tells you to unload the lorry then tells you to load it again

lol thourght that some 1 may of been typing number 6 lol

edited ..... now who looks like a jam eater ;)

lol thourght that some 1 may of been typing number 6 lol

edited ..... now who looks like a jam eater ;)

Dumb ass---:D

Hope your not a supervisor.........you cant even count to 7

not going to edit cant be bothered lets just confuse every one else:bigsmile:

Top Bottom