Street Experience compaired to Mechanical?

FFS, I thought I had worked for some cants.

You never stop learning in this game ,I've been at it longer than I care to think about ,but I always listen to any body's input cos some times the young uns surprise you and some times they talk sh*te,but you'll never no if you don't listen.

worked with a big guy from edinbugger worked price for aboot 20 years could thrpw it up all day long but we were offshore and he couldnt handle the cramped jobs you sometimes and all the snagging etc,he just wasnt used to it he ended up jacking and going back to the street,fair play to him its what he likes

worked with a big guy from edinbugger worked price for aboot 20 years could thrpw it up all day long but we were offshore and he couldnt handle the cramped jobs you sometimes and all the snagging etc,he just wasnt used to it he ended up jacking and going back to the street,fair play to him its what he likes

Same thing happened to a mate of mine, great street scaffolder then decided to try the offshore game, three days on a rig off Gt Yarmouth and he cracked up had to fly him off immediately, back on shore he was so wound up with the experience he jumped in a taxi to get him back home to Bradford, cost him £80.00 in those days and im talking about 27 years ago

Top Bottom