Staggering Ledgers and Handrail

Got the all clear mate thanks havespannerwilltravel I owe you a beer or two!!!

I knew it was right just had to prove it!!!

Glad to be of assistance. That is what the forum is all about helping each other out.
As for the beers I am back in the UK soon so might pop round for them. Can't say the exact dates or which airport I will be arriving at as I like to keep the paparazzi guessing.:D

I don't know why marra mentioned lapped boards as it has nothing to do with staggering ledgers.
It really is a scaffolding basic to stagger the joins but we have to remember there are a lot of scaffolders with cards in the UK who don't seem to have mastered the very basics of the job. I blame the instructors, the training schools, the NASC, the HSE, the Taliban, the EDL, the ICF and the RAC.
Agreed but the RSPCA are not exactly blameless in this matter

hey dico. don't remember seeing you on Dungeness:b outages in the last 12 years! maybe you allways had your head over the handrails looking for the stagger in the ledgers? lol

hey dico. don't remember seeing you on Dungeness:b outages in the last 12 years! maybe you allways had your head over the handrails looking for the stagger in the ledgers? lol

i wouldnt last 2 minutes down there rob i will stick with the grid!! glad certain members have come back to your demain:laugh:

Top Bottom