Smsts

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
:laugh: don't worry mate apart from the howling from the creatures of the night and the ghosts ull be fine..... Who was that at the door by the way :nuts::laugh::laugh:

U waynecurr i'm not gonna fcukin sleep @ all now lol i've already pushed the chair up against the door & put my case in the window reveals

Lol. :D

How you find it Dal?
Easy or? I did my SMT (Supervisor Management Training) a few weeks ago, pretty easy tbh.
SMSTS same kinda thing or?

Looks ok jay how long was that over ...got a similar content to the 2day sssts course by the looks of it
In all honestly this aint bad but 9-5 classroom for 5days - heavy on the hasawa 74 & cdm regs as well as riddor etc quite scarry when you realise how many things you can go to jail for if you get it wrong.
May try & find a differnt b& b 2moro shoulda brought my motorhome up instead really

FairPlay still looks good on the c.v as you say another string to ur bow ;)

U waynecurr i'm not gonna fcukin sleep @ all now lol i've already pushed the chair up against the door & put my case in the window reveals

Oi dopey u forgot something??????!!!!!!!

Ghosts can walk thru doors :laugh::laugh::laugh:

U wanna do a night shift in the winter in a grave yard mate FOOK me that will kill ya if the ghosts donts lol

Scariest time and thing happened when I done ONE night ( couldn't do any more even if I was stellaed up)

Aintt afraid of ghosts m8...its the fcuking locals.

They look like warewolfs....& thats just the females...all licking there lips & ****,looking @ me like freshmeat lol.

Forgot to say they chsrged me£12.40 to come over on the bridge just to rub salt in they dont av 2 pay to come over to our side either

Fook off I done alright down there mate ;) having said that the beer goes down well as I'm sure ull find out SP

How's u doing scaffy 1980 how's ur day been lol (sorry again fella xxx)

Fook off I done alright down there mate ;) having said that the beer goes down well as I'm sure ull find out SP

How's u doing scaffy 1980 how's ur day been lol (sorry again fella xxx)

Yeah it was good pal. Was with the family in weston for the weekend.. it was good till chill out and relax, i've got the day off tommorow so i'll give you a ring pal..and joanne (the missus) says not to worry about calling her a lazy basterrd and not being at work .....:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Hey sp...dont be watching any horrors like....blair witch project or mama.. you could watch ghostbusters thou....hehe

:laugh: tell ya what den that had half the site in stitches even told my mum too :laugh:

Tell what mate u have got one in a million there pal, ill let YOU call me then :D:laugh:

Day3 just got back to hansel &gretals cottage.
Omg my head is buzzin with all this shiite - theres just so much of it....just think youve taken one topic on board & they then hit ya with the ACOP for it.everthing seems a bit of a blur but the guys on the course are a g8 bunch & that makes all the differnce even if they are all welsh lol.
Cpl of hours of revision & some shuteye me finks

Thats what i found SP. They bombard you with that much shiit that come the end of 5th day you end up forgetting the lot. All the best with it....o ps. Hope you've got a good solicitor as well cos the craap you get done for once you've got that second gold card is unbeleivable.....

Sleep easy SP,you will pass,its the attendance that counts. 2 on my course couldnt speak English passed. The colours and gas or foam in fire extinguishers done me nut in. Also can you confirm what a fall at height is. Had this debate with Simian a while back. They told me tripping over a cable is a fall from height at ground level. If you go past a man digging a hole your at height etc.

All the best for your last day of your life SP......lol
Na good luck pal, 25 questions for your final paper i think mate...

Cheer pal ...heads been buzzin all week. Just lookin 4ward to gettin back in my own manor & me own bed

Sleep easy SP,you will pass,its the attendance that counts. 2 on my course couldnt speak English passed. The colours and gas or foam in fire extinguishers done me nut in. Also can you confirm what a fall at height is. Had this debate with Simian a while back. They told me tripping over a cable is a fall from height at ground level. If you go past a man digging a hole your at height etc.

Some health and safety experts consider an elderly person falling over while walking as a fall from height. I would consider it part of slips, trips and falls. If you are by an excavation you are technically at height and the man in the hole is technically in a confined space.
Simian do a course on safe working at height but also get students to hook on at 2 metre level with a shock expander lanyard??

Top Bottom