Smsts

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
S

southernpoofter

Just booked onto this for next week @ cardiff
Question 1 - does anyone know a cheep b& b in cardiff - the course is @ the best great western & they want £90 per nite

Question 2- anyone got any tips for the course

Take a rucksack for all the CDM folders & paperwork ....
And try & stay awake ..... Torture .....

Worst 5 days of my life, alot of extra pressure on your shoulders with the regs and most of all feckibg BORING...

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Fecking boring SP...worst 5 days of my life..

Boring but just a 25 question test to complete at the end a piece of pish.

catherderal road full of b&bs mate only town centre bar none the best weekend away ive had and u have 5 days of it BASTERD lol

Its all health and safetey sp. I think this one is more for site managers. most of its multiple choice, Covers safe practice for most trades, every one passes but they dont tell you what you scored. Wahr regs signage,abreviations like coshh riddor cdm etc etc. If ide known earlier,would have sent you some manuals.

Cheers fred only found out yesterday i was doin it monday lol all the books &anuels sre included in the course fee but thx for the offer anyway

You got the manuals then. Your first exam on day 1 is to show what you dont know,lol.
Follow the tutors lead,its what you will be tested on. Impossible to read up on those manuals and know it all.

Just booked onto this for next week @ cardiff
Question 1 - does anyone know a cheep b& b in cardiff - the course is @ the best great western & they want £90 per nite

Question 2- anyone got any tips for the course

check out hotels.com, hundreds listed from £130/4 nights

Omfg...how boaring is this......its kinda gone in 1 ear & s8 out the other side without stopping...just got back to the b&b which has turned out to be a converted sheep shed about 50yrds away from the main cardiff line on one side and the fcukin m4 about 500m the other side
and had to drive through a ffforest to get to it lol

1 day down 4 more to go:(:(:(

Well done sonny ..... More Valium .... What happened to that guy selling them pills ........:)

Fair play SP at least ur having fun lololololol

Do me a favour whenever u go into the town centre there was a pub/bar called club tropicana right in the main road going thru it check if its still there mate
Also the prince of Wales wether spoons right next to the stadium.... Beats studying mate ;)

ffs bobbu i'll be lucky if i find my way back to the venue let alone civilisation...really theres sheep in the garden i swear down and trees ...loads of em really big ones its like summit out of hansell & gretal or tales of the unexpected....to frightened to open the door now the suns gone down

ffs bobbu i'll be lucky if i find my way back to the venue let alone civilisation...really theres sheep in the garden i swear down and trees ...loads of em really big ones its like summit out of hansell & gretal or tales of the unexpected....to frightened to open the door now the suns gone down

:laugh: don't worry mate apart from the howling from the creatures of the night and the ghosts ull be fine..... Who was that at the door by the way :nuts::laugh::laugh:

Lol. :D

How you find it Dal?
Easy or? I did my SMT (Supervisor Management Training) a few weeks ago, pretty easy tbh.
SMSTS same kinda thing or?

Top Bottom