Sg20:13

Good point kev.
I think it'll be hard to ban ladders cos your never going to get stairs to all jobs i.e. liftshafts, hangers, droppers, canterlevers and most internal bidcages. And not all small firms are going to justify the cost of a staircase to a ladder.

Simian are running an introduction to this new document course,of which I will be attending this Friday,hopefully i'll be back to 5973 on Saturday,lol:laugh:

I've fcuking had enough,off to the Bahamas to smoke weed and sell coconuts for a living.

Dont forget your e-cigs mate.

Better buy em then you twxt,if not at least send the kids out round Paddington to flog em.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Dont forget your e-cigs mate.

We did have a laugh all of us dint we,reckon the other scaffs are so jealous they will join us on this one,this could be the start of a yearly mass scaff meet up,HA

Na...i'll make you suffer lee, spend a bit longer in london...lol lol

All things have changed since our last meet up,I went to Vietnam and fell in love,am retiring over there now,gonna sell battery powered fans now instead of e-cigs

Lee u will have to bring me one of these infamous e cigs mate next saturday the last one I tried was 16mg I nearly passed out lol and by the way its all champagne and cigars in paddington mate lol

Lee u will have to bring me one of these infamous e cigs mate next saturday the last one I tried was 16mg I nearly passed out lol and by the way its all champagne and cigars in paddington mate lol

I shall bring everything you reqiure sir Bobby,including a few condoms so you can go the whole hog with your mate Phil this time,bah ha ha ha ha ha

I shall bring everything you reqiure sir Bobby,including a few condoms so you can go the whole hog with your mate Phil this time,bah ha ha ha ha ha

:laugh: no need there lee me and phil wouldn't get the chance luck would have it there was a good few birds in between us last time round if memory serves and I'm sure as its xmas there will a few more around us :D

Am actually looking forward to it,won't it be great if we can make it grow and in a few years time we get shed loads,we can say we were the originals.

Just got a copy of TG 20:13 its a bit torn and used, some pages missing, but in section 2 page 251
paragraph 138a
Leaners are allowed in London areas. (inside M25) If done by competent Scaffolders the only thing is, it has to be designed.

Top Bottom