SENT HOME, what would you expect!!!!

So your saying you don't even know what's going on with your own jobs, I thought you were a manager, lol heard it all now.
What chance have your lads got with you in charge.

That's also a fair comment.

However, when you've got 30 jobs to think about it's probably best to let the contracts managers run things as they see fit.

I'm not some little kid like your boyfriend, Jason Gibbs. If you or your little mates have an issue, then I am only a phone call away to talk it over.

When I come back to the mother land I'll be sure to look you up then,
lol who the f.uck is Jason Gibbs.

ha ha you wanna get your information right truss out before you let your mouth go,
We never got ripped off at all, in fact it was the opposite, Phil looked after us, and has done since we started on the firm, well happy with what we got paid.
So before you start to run your mouth on a public forum, you wanna make sure your facts are right, pr1ck.

ha ha you wanna get your information right truss out before you let your mouth go,
We never got ripped off at all, in fact it was the opposite, Phil looked after us, and has done since we started on the firm, well happy with what we got paid.
So before you start to run your mouth on a public forum, you wanna make sure your facts are right, pr1ck.

Hello Phil.

If I was going to run my mouth I'd have to be 100% sure I was right that way I wouldn't look like a knob like this guy ha

Although I have never reached the dizzy managerial heights of some of the forum elite I have been in charge a couple of times. It is always gratifying to have the thanks and respect of your workers and even more so when they declare it on a forum visited by hundreds.
I hope phil181 remembers the post of MM when he is deciding who will do the ***** job on the sewage works or who will get laid off.

Top Bottom