SENT HOME, what would you expect!!!!

you will have to slum it 181 and come to Cleethorpes an look me up beers cheap women are thisty ale carts and some have a few teeth left so it aint so bad

And people wonder why this forum is a joke loads of cranks assuming!!!! it ain't a green and white number.
I think it's a red lion or dragon....

You should write crossword clues mate. It's hairy balls I've got, not crystal balls.

you will have to slum it 181 and come to Cleethorpes an look me up beers cheap women are thisty ale carts and some have a few teeth left so it aint so bad

I'll have some of that, mate.

Are flash cockney w@nkers welcome in Cleethorpes?

can not see why they wont get paid.. the charge hand or supervisor should of signed up the full hours before anyone left... i have been sent home from jobs for various reasons (none bad) and still got full pay.

I was on a sub station last week, got sent home cus of bad weather (came from national grid) and I only got paid the 6 hours I was there instead of the 8

I was on a sub station last week, got sent home cus of bad weather (came from national grid) and I only got paid the 6 hours I was there instead of the 8

So they paid you for the actual hours you were there?

Ring the unions!

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I'm there mate.

Where is Cleethorpes?

Yeh paid me the hours I was there, but I didn't go home because I wanted to I went home cus national grid deemed it unsafe. Not in a union but think it's about time I was

Don't think I need to do I Phil181, you should be man enough to own up, and say on here what your gonna pay your lads for that day, after all, we all know you'll be claiming the shift from the PC.
So come on Phil, you say your the best firm in the land, now is a chance to prove it.
What you gonna pay your lads.

Don't think I need to do I Phil181, you should be man enough to own up, and say on here what your gonna pay your lads for that day, after all, we all know you'll be claiming the shift from the PC.
So come on Phil, you say your the best firm in the land, now is a chance to prove it.
What you gonna pay your lads.

Hahaha I won't bite that easily, pal.

Bite, wasn't aiming for a bite.
Your firm say they pride themselves by looking after the lads,
Why won't you answer,
You gonna rip them off, they gave up a Sunday to do work for you,
Wasn't their fault they got sent home.

Bite, wasn't aiming for a bite.
Your firm say they pride themselves by looking after the lads,
Why won't you answer,
You gonna rip them off, they gave up a Sunday to do work for you,
Wasn't their fault they got sent home.

Well, that's a fair point.

However, considering that we were not working on Saturday night and considering that nobody got stabbed or beaten up, I think it's probably unfair to ask me to pay the wages of these pussies.

The police shut the site, did they not,
Balfours sent the lads home, did they not.
And your gonna rip your lads off.
Again, not their fault they got sent home.

The police shut the site, did they not,
Balfours sent the lads home, did they not.
And your gonna rip your lads off.
Again, not their fault they got sent home.

First I've heard of it.

Maybe you could be a little bit more specific with names etc. PM me if you want.

Alternatively, give me a call in the office tomorrow. I'm in until 10am.

Top Bottom