See we got a arse- hole on the forum.

Some big ego's easily bruised here. So who,s the Arsol then?? And who is grassing on their penpals??

fish+biting.jpg

i did work there for seven months as supervisor but lets get this straight did you take a supervisors roll that nobody wanted because it was only for a week or so and tried to get the boys out of the cabin when it was raining and grass on them when they didn't do enough work?oh and i did have a bang on the head from a bulldog clip that split my head open thanks for reminding me .remember russ ive known you since llandarcy refinery and you knew nothing then.cant wait to see you face to face my friend.

You got sacked.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

If I remember you took the stand in job as supervisor for a week and tried to get the boys out of the cabin when it rained and reported to the manger when when the boys weren't doing enough?mmmm double standards there my friend haha t,w,a,t

6 week supervisory cover pulling £1500 in the bank for five and a half days.

Don't let the green eyed monster get to you. They may ask you again you never know.

Who got sacked not me fella.oh ye never been a green eyed monster not me mate. I encourage people to do better like you.

lol

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Where's the Llandarcy post I can't find it?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i did work there for seven months as supervisor but lets get this straight did you take a supervisors roll that nobody wanted because it was only for a week or so and tried to get the boys out of the cabin when it was raining and grass on them when they didn't do enough work?oh and i did have a bang on the head from a bulldog clip that split my head open thanks for reminding me .remember russ ive known you since llandarcy refinery and you knew nothing then.cant wait to see you face to face my friend.

Found it.

I think we were both around 20 yrs old then. I agree I knew very little in those days but you thought you were the kiddy didn't you?

pup

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

swiftys a great guy

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I'm an arse..hole

Where has this ginger prick gone?

Top Bottom