See we got a arse- hole on the forum.

If I remember you took the stand in job as supervisor for a week and tried to get the boys out of the cabin when it rained and reported to the manger when when the boys weren't doing enough?mmmm double standards there my friend haha t,w,a,t

That fitting on your head seems to have f.ucked up your memory. All the jacks sitting in the pub wondering what to do next?

Didn't you supervise for a couple of days down there?

i did work there for seven months as supervisor but lets get this straight did you take a supervisors roll that nobody wanted because it was only for a week or so and tried to get the boys out of the cabin when it was raining and grass on them when they didn't do enough work?oh and i did have a bang on the head from a bulldog clip that split my head open thanks for reminding me .remember russ ive known you since llandarcy refinery and you knew nothing then.cant wait to see you face to face my friend.

I remember the job well.
Paid for turning up, back to the cabin if it dropped a spit out of the sky, supervisors asking you to take your time as the client is paying for the men and the gear on site (Not the job), 2 job and knocks a week, paid overtime to sit in the cabin if it was raining, smoggies hitting the gate if their toast was burnt etc. etc.

You must have been the only f.ucker doing anything. :laugh::laugh:
Have you got a name?

Anyone got contact details or phone numbers for this job?

This is getting on,well compared to the ding dongs that we used to enjoy it is lol:laugh:

ive missed this totally
WHATS GOING ON surely tomorrow will bring a new round
SWIFTY your takeing a weebit of a Beating in the first round i wait with Baited Breath for tomorrows second round;)

Top Bottom