See we got a arse- hole on the forum.

come on then name names PMSL...there are any number of arse holes on here :nuts:...whats the initials :idea:

I was going to echo similar to Garry - would take a long time to name all of them on here! Just kidding!!! :p

Not another Jason Gibbs thread.:laugh:

Was about to say that...
Usually me getting some kind of abuse on here.
For very little reason. :confused:

Does someone wanna elaborate?

haha, just kidding Jason, it was just too tempting.:laugh: I think it's a reference to the bots spamming the forum.

swiftys a great guy

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I'm an arse..hole

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't I aloud to speak my mind on this forum? The question was we have arse..holes on this forum.well my answer is swiftly because he is.he knows very little about scaffolding only what he looks up on the Internet plus he's one tired bag of crap if you don't believe me ask on the forum about swiftly on the LNG in Milford haven.then you'll have you answer.AGAIN TOTALLY rubbish

Aren't I aloud to speak my mind on this forum? The question was we have arse..holes on this forum.well my answer is swiftly because he is.he knows very little about scaffolding only what he looks up on the Internet plus he's one tired bag of crap if you don't believe me ask on the forum about swiftly on the LNG in Milford haven.then you'll have you answer.AGAIN TOTALLY rubbish

I remember the job well.
Paid for turning up, back to the cabin if it dropped a spit out of the sky, supervisors asking you to take your time as the client is paying for the men and the gear on site (Not the job), 2 job and knocks a week, paid overtime to sit in the cabin if it was raining, smoggies hitting the gate if their toast was burnt etc. etc.

You must have been the only f.ucker doing anything. :laugh::laugh:
Have you got a name?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that told you Swifty

Top Bottom