Scaffs today

My goodness dereck you really know how to make an entrance, please don't class all forum members as numbnuts, i too worked in the 70s and wished HSE where as keen back then, as i'm sure a lot of families who's loved one's aren't any longer with us due to lack of safety back in those days.

welcome Derek great to see some old school alive and kicking still. 16 sq a day men minimum 2 handed in the 70s and 80s long life real men and great scaffolders.

Got to say sorry to you lot the old lady said SO IM SORRY IF IVE UPSET YOU LOT.
Still think your aload of pussy's
And no im not jason gibbs i could not build the biggest stair case in the world on my own
As for the hitler videos very funny and i did wet myself.
And if any of you lot want to no how to base out a wendy house let me know i can help.
Any way SORRY.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

My goodness dereck you really know how to make an entrance, please don't class all forum members as numbnuts, i too worked in the 70s and wished HSE where as keen back then, as i'm sure a lot of families who's loved one's aren't any longer with us due to lack of safety back in those days.

I don't class all of you like that mate and fair comment about families as well
But it has gone made.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

What a bundle of joy you must have been to work with Derek Garnett.. Times have changed mate, we don't go to work in flares anymore, Shawaddywaddy are not at the top of the Hit Parade and Ted Heath is not our prime minister.... Scaffolding has also moved on mate.. Some for the good of the industry and some for the bad, but as you're sat by a riverbank all day catching newts I'm not sure why you're getting your incontinence pants in a twist over something you are not involved in or unable to do... Just saying..

I was a bundle of joy mate i worked hard and played hard and so did everyone else come friday we were all mates again few quid litter as well.
Couple of black eyes on the Monday morning but that was that.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Just getting used to this internet the grandsons are teaching me quite like it
sorry about the spelling

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Going to give that facebook ago bit more chat going on now what i mean.

Do you always do what yer old lady tells you Del?
No wonder todays scaffolders are weak as **** with a role model like you.
Suppose its a bit too late for you to start wearing the trousers at home?

Mate don't ever portent your the boss at home.It's take a man to at mite hes not I AM THAT MAN

For feck's sake Derek your the biggest pussy of us all.A true scaffolder never apologizes.Just pulls his pants back up, and lies like hell:cool:

Thought we had a MAN amongst us to liven the job up, but alas just another fecking keyboard warrior :huh:

Mate don't ever portent your the boss at home.It's take a man to at mite hes not I AM THAT MAN

You could have at least pretended you were the boss at home Del. From your first post I had a mental image of you as having "love and hate" tattooed on your knuckles that brushed the ground and scars on your boat from your Friday night punch ups at the local boozer.
Now you seem more like the little man with the fat wife who used to be bullied by her in The **** Emery Show.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Or George in George and Mildred.

Top Bottom