Scaffs today

Give it up women what is it with 60 year old women ******* hell ain't my life been hard enough.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Right have really got to go now grand kids have just turned up nice to chat to some of you tossers dere say a few more will be on tomorrow so will try and come on then of fishing in morning hope its not to hot.

lets be honnest dereck if the new generation havent got a baseplate it cant be built!!! unless it comes from the floor it wont happen i loved the olde school scaffolding and i learnte the tricks of the trade thou these days it may be safe it ante no different from the 80s apart from some of the boll!cks that goes with it now!!! ohh and the moneys dropped 50% iam glad i earnte and learnte and had a taste of the 1980s god rest the days when scaffolders earnte there months morgage and bills in a week and were real scaffolders not like the sh!t we have to put up with now

Give it up women what is it with 60 year old women ******* hell ain't my life been hard enough.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Right have really got to go now grand kids have just turned up nice to chat to some of you tossers dere say a few more will be on tomorrow so will try and come on then of fishing in morning hope its not to hot.

Ask the grand kids how to spell dare

speak for yourself hswt. we dont all use advanced handrails with hats and life lines. shorts trainers and jonny vegas vests

Welcome Derek , you sound like a right grumpy old bas tard who got seriously abused as a labourer , so what if we wear harnesses and have the use of modern technology like Cranes and fork lifts :laugh:

Believe it or not some of us older lads on here still chain up and use a rope and wheel
Scaffolding didnt cease to be because you retired mate ;)

derek i do like yer style obviously not on a charm offence.
you stated that all we scaffs do is go on about hse this hse that,then you slag the young team for having to follow the rules and guidelines that are imposed by THE HSE
you mention everyone slags off and then proceed to slag every cuunt under 45 off.
enjoy yer retirement mate that was brought on probably by over exertion in your youth a problem the young guns you slag for using a crane when being payed,sounds like jealousy if you ask me.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM ANYWAY BROTHER;)

you sound like a feckin caveman away and swing your club elsewhere fred flintstone!your wifes been rogered more times than a coppers radio,go sort that out before you come on here spitting marlboro all over the place

I was thinking the same sort of thing. No 67 year old is that angry.

Welcome to the Forum Derek, i bet you were a bundle of joy to work with in your prime, how many was there in your gang let me guess just you and some unfortunate who happened to turn in late :eek::eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rljGU3Fxec]angry 67 year old fights Efrain Escudero - YouTube[/ame]
It's a common occurance at 67 yrs old dont you know!

yeah but nature dont stop you still pi!!ing ya pants when you go for a we! dont matter how hard you shake it!! we all get pi!!ee pants at olde age lol!!!!

After reading you lot for a while on here seems to me you lot are a bunch of tossers all you do is slag others work off and keep going on about hse this hse that and the games fcked This has been said before and will again i bet,And you wonder why no body comes on here,Apart from people who don't have a clue gary weaton for 1.
Come on then lets have it.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Also i think you lot should go and work in McDonald's because you sure ain't scaffs

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

You lot talk a good job but in real life you are a bunch of tossers.
I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

In the 70's and 80's you lot would'nt have lasted a week.

Welcome to the Scaffs & Exscaffs forum fella (From 1 who lasted)

Last edited:
What a bundle of joy you must have been to work with Derek Garnett.. Times have changed mate, we don't go to work in flares anymore, Shawaddywaddy are not at the top of the Hit Parade and Ted Heath is not our prime minister.... Scaffolding has also moved on mate.. Some for the good of the industry and some for the bad, but as you're sat by a riverbank all day catching newts I'm not sure why you're getting your incontinence pants in a twist over something you are not involved in or unable to do... Just saying..

Top Bottom