Scaffs today

derek1

Reaction score
After reading you lot for a while on here seems to me you lot are a bunch of tossers all you do is slag others work off and keep going on about hse this hse that and the games fcked This has been said before and will again i bet,And you wonder why no body comes on here,Apart from people who don't have a clue gary weaton for 1.
Come on then lets have it.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Also i think you lot should go and work in McDonald's because you sure ain't scaffs

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

You lot talk a good job but in real life you are a bunch of tossers.
I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

In the 70's and 80's you lot would'nt have lasted a week.

people act ***** in allwalks of life mate. army, scaffs, chefs, bankers etc. its life mate. internet warriors are the claim to fame through a forum

After reading you lot for a while on here seems to me you lot are a bunch of tossers all you do is slag others work off and keep going on about hse this hse that and the games fcked This has been said before and will again i bet,And you wonder why no body comes on here,Apart from people who don't have a clue gary weaton for 1.
Come on then lets have it.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Also i think you lot should go and work in McDonald's because you sure ain't scaffs

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

You lot talk a good job but in real life you are a bunch of tossers.
I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

In the 70's and 80's you lot would'nt have lasted a week.

Excellent third post Derek far more controversial than your first two.
I have to make you right mate apart from the bit about working for MacDonalds. Can you imagine what a mess they would make of putting your double cheeseburger together?

wish i was 20 again show these boy's a trick or 2.
i never looked in the mirror to see what colour harness suits me.

no doubt hes checking every five minutes to see if anyone has replied so il be the one who makes his day,welcome to the forum!im sure you could have squeezed all that into one post instead of editing it 3 times but we will let that slide because your reatarded,we wont judge pal,oh no not on my watch.
i rest my case(but might add another "sentence" after ive rested it)

Sorry mate to offend you but im 67 now so have to think about this fckinf internet not like you who slag peoples work off and were a frilly dress to work
ashamed of telling people now what i did for a living scaffolders today ain't worth a **** thats why the games ****** glad im finished

Where u from derek??? Just curious there was a derek on phd on the olympics about ur age doing the inspections top man hope he hasn't packed up:)

Probably because you've always been on the ground passing gear up to the scaffs

Yer started out that way had many a tube thrown at me soon learnt.
Can you imagine throwing a tube at a lad today ha ha

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Anyway got to go now old lady wants it ******* to old for this **** ill try but she will end up not talking to me another thing this jason gibbs is he a real person.

probably one of the olde school wan!ers i laboured for lol!! welcome to the forum dereck

Where u from derek??? Just curious there was a derek on phd on the olympics about ur age doing the inspections top man hope he hasn't packed up:)

From the land of true scaffs thats london to you lot on here and no been retired now mate for over ten years health bla bla and all that never worked on there.

Yer started out that way had many a tube thrown at me soon learnt.
Can you imagine throwing a tube at a lad today ha ha

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Anyway got to go now old lady wants it ******* to old for this **** ill try but she will end up not talking to me another thing this jason gibbs is he a real person.

No mate he is a made up person used to frighten the jocks and northerners out of the smoking shacks and toilets. A bit like the bogeyman.

probably one of the olde school wan!ers i laboured for lol!! welcome to the forum dereck

I very much doubt it mate if you was a lab back in the day you would not be in the game now your to soft you lot.
How many of you labs pump long up none i bet you lot wait for the crane now.
******* pussy's the lot of your.
I spoke to a mates boy the other day hed been seating on the back of a trailer up oxford street for 3 hours waiting for the crane to lift the gear and getting payed.

I very much doubt it mate if you was a lab back in the day you would not be in the game now your to soft you lot.
How many of you labs pump long up none i bet you lot wait for the crane now.
******* pussy's the lot of your.
I spoke to a mates boy the other day hed been seating on the back of a trailer up oxford street for 3 hours waiting for the crane to lift the gear and getting payed.

only 3 hours iam normally tossing it off for 2 days waiting for a permit!!!! getting payed!! pumping gear up :nuts: iam olde school through and through but you get a crane to lift the gear and get payed happy days!!! any way you may be olde school and put the new generation to shame:laugh: but you can pump up the jam with your fooked arms!!!

Top Bottom