Scaffolding

So who are the best companies to work for nowadays ?

Lyndon's and alltask are the only ones with flawless reputations

And if u can do a London marathon in 5 mins give zenith a bell the guv would be the best about and he puts his hand his pocket ;)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Malvern scaffolding...

There top bloke is a heed a bam

He is that but he cannie heed the baw...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Start when i want, finish when i want and get paid 12hrs a day....

Do they supply orange overalls and jallatte rigger boots.

No just a nice brand new 63 plate van with fuel card.

im working under an old gent brought out of retirement to push a job on.
there is NO RUSH just plenty of common sense Great Man management and last but not least TONNES OF KNOWLEDGE.He commands respect and gets it in ABUNDANCE.HE ALSO KNOWS the crawling cuunts and gives them feck all in way of a PAT ON THE BACK
A TRUE SCAFF
CRAWLING CUUNTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE GO AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE IN HARD TIMES THEY COME TO THE FORE SAD BUT TRUE;)

im working under an old gent brought out of retirement to push a job on.
there is NO RUSH just plenty of common sense Great Man management and last but not least TONNES OF KNOWLEDGE.He commands respect and gets it in ABUNDANCE.HE ALSO KNOWS the crawling cuunts and gives them feck all in way of a PAT ON THE BACK
A TRUE SCAFF
CRAWLING CUUNTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE GO AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE IN HARD TIMES THEY COME TO THE FORE SAD BUT TRUE;)

Well said happy there should not be a rush to finish a job it should be done safely and to a high standard.

Start when i want, finish when i want and get paid 12hrs a day....

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Whats a tape measure......i know what what my cup looks like in my hand when every fecker else is grafting.

there the best jobs den haven't had one of them since the late sgb days, northfleet cement works 24hours on site doing 8hrs dave smart used to get cab down 10 each and clock us out:laugh: ive always said you get more out of men with a job and knock hate hours on site

He is that but he cannie heed the baw...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

2014 now mate having a works van was a 1990.s thing will they pay travel time and fuel allowances instead?

All joking apart MH.
I get a brand new van, get travel time to any job over an hour from home and get a good wage, so cant knock it realy.

Top Bottom