Scaffolding

To many people trying to make out throwing up a scaffold is brain surgery , instead of throwing it up and getting paid , its all , i have a better card then you so i will be the foreman today, and i need to have 3 breaks a day, as the old saying goes the proof is in the eating

the worse one of all reaches are the ones that give you a job and knock then go back on there word there the worse of the worse

To many people trying to make out throwing up a scaffold is brain surgery , instead of throwing it up and getting paid , its all , i have a better card then you so i will be the foreman today, and i need to have 3 breaks a day, as the old saying goes the proof is in the eating

Mate know what your saying but when your on industrial jobs and offshore you need them 3 breaks as your working long shifts.

Ur right Phil last year we were shown a job honestly it was about 20 minutes before we started with the 2 others arguing how best to do the job showing their knowledge off in front of the guvnor

Mate know what your saying but when your on industrial jobs and offshore you need them 3 breaks as your working long shifts.

ohh yes you do :laugh: offshore you lot get enough lol!! will say one thing comeing from a industrial back ground myself the street worker has my respect as theres a lot lot lot more collar

Ur right Phil last year we were shown a job honestly it was about 20 minutes before we started with the 2 others arguing how best to do the job showing their knowledge off in front of the guvnor

Send them retards out with me Bobby they will son find out where their BS gets them :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Send them retards out with me Bobby they will son find out where their BS gets them :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Get chunky out wi ya phil instead.....

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Cheers kev...you didnt say that in your last love letter you sent me....lol

tape bandits bob yeah get your tape out then get the square up and go. any decent scaffolder will look at the job a quick look at what you can come off then your off too much tape bandits and lack of knowledge these days but you got the tickets you beter than them all fookem let them do the lot you get wiser with age:laugh:

Start when i want, finish when i want and get paid 12hrs a day....

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Whats a tape measure......i know what what my cup looks like in my hand when every fecker else is grafting.

Top Bottom