Scaffolding

hemper

Reaction score
Just wondering if a good non bull s**t firm exists anymore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Never heard of them. Beginning to think its just all lies lies lies so these firms get what they want. Tired of it to be honest

Its not just scaffolding Hemper mate.

zenith,thats philliosmax's company

Yeh I know frederik. You just kinda feel defeated sometimes when your promised or told one thing and you get s**t on constantly

You know that benjo

Tell me about it scaffy there are some right 2 faced c***ts on the site im working at the mo. All brown nose and liars

Tell me about it scaffy there are some right 2 faced c***ts on the site im working at the mo. All brown nose and liars

your get it everywhere hemper too many people trying to get to the top myself I take everyone I meet wether management or work partners the same but your always get the cun!s that wana be reatches

That's the beauty of where I am boys all get on,all get the same £££ and the guv stops and has a laugh with ya haven't had this in years

Last edited:
Just cant understand how we have gone from standing together to stabbing each other in the back and yet these people have no back bone and still class themselves as work mates. Just need a good rant to be honest proper **** day haha

We all have em hemp and sorry to say but den is spot on about playing at there own game, I myself have been done before from certain ppl putting the word in and getting into trouble and instead of grassing them I've stuck to the values I've been brought up with and suffered ie lost jobs, been knocked getting silly jobs on site etc

The one that sticks out I was working for 'a mate ' we were out pretty much every night and we done a job where we had to stay over in a hotel, we were on the lash and u know what all night even at work and there was a good few of us, and I got collared for the lot I was asked who else and then got scapegoated for not grassing..... Few weeks before Xmas

Just cant understand how we have gone from standing together to stabbing each other in the back and yet these people have no back bone and still class themselves as work mates. Just need a good rant to be honest proper **** day haha

2 things in 27yrs of scaffolding have haunted me hemper, 1980s 1990s you all stuck together, but 2007 worked on this sight we all got payed by cheque we all moaned but did nothing about it. anyway I said to the blokes lets call a meeting and discuss it with him and ask if we can get cash I arranged a meeting for 10am that day at canteen yeah ok that sounds good not one of them ***** turned up made me look fooking stupid. the other thing that haunts me 2002 on a watertreatment sight we had 10 x10 towers to erect in each concrete department the crane used to lift each one in rather than erect them again. but this **** used to get the crane to lift them out whole then we would strike them laying down which was hard work then we would put them back in rack. then he would say go and erect the others rather than get the crane to lift them in to other bays. and we worked in rain whilst others cabined up total **** head :mad:

Top Bottom