Scaffolding yards

Yeah yeah yeah, got to start somewhere scaffy. Don't think there will ever come a time when we need a telehandler in the yard, plenty on the sites and we can do it quicker with the wee counter balance.

What's the fork extensions for on a telehandler, don't tell me you load both sides at the same time.:rolleyes:

Na use them to unload boards 10 wide ect , you must have a nice smooth yard , best tool we ever had was a sideloader , only keep telehandler as we often use our own on the bigger jobs , at mo got a omega job goin up and forks are handy to lift packs of battens up , so far 3100 on job all hired from beaver in livinstone !! Your manor

Loading boards 10 wide, your just so cutting edge Scaffy. Our yard is somewhat modest and far from smooth but the forklift runs fine.

I think it's time I gave you a wee geography lesson as well scaffy, Livingstone is just outside Edinburgh on the East coast(never trust an easty coasty) Lochgilphead is a small West coast town (west is best)at least 150 miles from my yard. I have steel and will travel but my manor it aint.:D

What's the connection with you and Livingstone, 3100 boards is a fair job to be tackling so far from home. I hate using these boards you just seem to never get any where but they are handy if the loadall is lifting them up to your feet.

as i said mate done a lot of work over last few years in jockland and that is a good depot mate hence beaver down south stock haki , our guys have cuplock tickets , we stock kwikstage , only can get from that depot , delivery aint cheap , but the client paid extra to have done in system scaffold

Mate all of scotland is north , so u are closer to them than iam haha

The job is down south mate , the gear came from livinstone !! , all the gear painted yellow and black so **** knows whos sold up at that end / or gone skint

Yellow & Black, not sure who that was, a few gone bust over the last few years, sounds like Action Scaffolding although they are not in trouble but could be getting rid of some stock. On the other hand the football team in Livingstone play in yellow and black so could be from any one really.

Top Bottom