SCAFFOLDERSFORUM.COM t-shirts.

Sometimes i accidently do something on the computer and think that's good,then when i actually want to do whatever it was,can i feck do it,damn thing really has got a mind of it's own,if i did'nt know better i'd swear someone was controlling it remotely,having a right laugh at me:confused::huh::huh:

if you didnt know better ...... not herd of remote access ....were some 1 can use you computer from the other side of the world or even the rival scaff firm office :worried:

Sometimes i accidently do something on the computer and think that's good,then when i actually want to do whatever it was,can i feck do it,damn thing really has got a mind of it's own,if i did'nt know better i'd swear someone was controlling it remotely,having a right laugh at me:confused::huh::huh:

It's a nightmare for sure, I just leave it to the Mrs now. There was a time I used to do everything and knew where everything was but if she who must be obeyed is not there now I just go and work with the boys, the only real place I know what I am doing and even then it's only half the time.:embarrest:

So without going back and reading from the start, What the hell is happening? Why haven't you got t shirts yet? Are we seriously saying we don't know how to do it?

haha, the T shirts are sorted it's our PC skills that we have no idea about.:laugh:

Top Bottom