SCAFFOLDERSFORUM.COM t-shirts.

You Should Sell Them And Polo Shirts,The More Scaffolders Who Know About The Forum And The Sccr The Better In My Opinion.

The SCCR do have t-shirts for sale mate, we're not going to come clobber you for making up mock t-shirts on your computer though! I'll put it to the boss if they're any good ;)

Just PM Admin about a scaffoldersforum one though, he's a very helpful individual, unless there's some technicality which would prevent it I'm sure he'll back you.

Right said Fred

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk]Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pritty sure admin would go to print if enough orders were placed. Even the site advertisers would benefit with there logos on aswell. Philo nice 1 for that post I've finally now worked out who admin is. Always wondered what happened to Richard Fairbass.

ok will pm admin , its giving me something to do , another week before p2

spain are a let down , i needed 2 goals from them , ****

Can't believe I watched that rubbish only to go for a smoke and missed the fekin goal.:mad:

see wot u done for england alistair if u had av waited for the final whistle for a fag they wouldn't have scored i bet. then we may not have drawn them in next round but no doubt we will n they will show us how football is to be played..

awey to fek stevie marra england play simple football and simple wins hands down unless its a test then simple wins nothing ;)

see wot u done for england alistair if u had av waited for the final whistle for a fag they wouldn't have scored i bet. then we may not have drawn them in next round but no doubt we will n they will show us how football is to be played..

Glad to be of service Steve, not sure who my money is on now. Last week I would have said Spain but they seem to be going back the way a bit. Either way it will be interesting and a long way short of a sure thing.

Used To Work With a Lad Called Tess ( Terry Norman ) He Had A Hair Cut Like Fairbrass and was always singing or shouting " Im Too sexy For The Scaffold " Probably Around The 1992 Era :nuts:

sf admin said it was ok to do a t shirt , ive made one up and ordered it today
Black t shirt , chopped up the logo and have that and the scaffold on each arm and also on the back , also have a red/green/blue design on the front and smaller design on the back , it looks good but i think for the older guys id maybe need to take the rgb design off it , once i get it in a day or so , i'll have it sent to SF ADMIN , and see where we go from there

id definetly wear it and pay for it

id wear one , in fact im gonna design my own scaffs forum t shirt , my comp is loaded with designs i did years ago at college , i seem to start things but not finish them , scaffolds as well sometimes

u gonna make some mick ?

my mate has just started printing t-shirts, i thought it might be a good chance to raise a bit of money for a good cancer charity..?

maybe he could do them , if the forum got an order for so many then it could be worth doing for him and the forum

if theyre any good , lol

its a crew neck , and its not a lightweight t shirt should be decent quality material

Last edited:
the site i used to make it wouldnt let me get a screen shot or save the page soon as i have it , ill get it on the forum , then sent off to admin

Last edited:
Top Bottom