SCAFFOLDERSFORUM.COM t-shirts.

mick c

Reaction score
Just a quick thought, Would you wear a Scaffolders forum T-shirt for work...?

Too Bloody Right i would. piss the management right off me thinks

and they say we are tight.:amuse:

ad get saked if they looked on here lol .....maby a good idea send me 1 not round necks only a collar and wiht my id on ow and the link to were i call him a cant :laugh::laugh:

Think you be alright scaff1989 as no one has a fu cking clue what your on about marra :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh aye, I would be bonny with that, big hairy belly and a crop top.:love:

id wear one , in fact im gonna design my own scaffs forum t shirt , my comp is loaded with designs i did years ago at college , i seem to start things but not finish them , scaffolds as well sometimes

u gonna make some mick ?

I would happily wear one.

Check with Admin that this is ok buddy before you set about, he does own all the rights and such with it.

i didnt even think about that flinty , is it a problem , ive took the logo and the small scaffold and seeing what i can do

Why dont you speak to Admin , post a few designs with a vote , and arrange with Admin to sell them here . I would buy and wear one

must admit im now lookin at the sccr badge , lol , i'll post it when im done , if its not ok , thats ok

reckon i could do a nice animation of the sccr badge , if it was ok

id happily pay for it , the t shirt

You need to speak to Admin first stledger its his site , and iam sure the SCCR have their own mechanise for sale , so you would need to speak with paddy before you do any SCCR promotion

Top Bottom