scaffolders in the 1980s

Scaffolding In The 1980s Was A Glorious Time, I Was Not Long Married, And Taking Home £100 Per Week. Till I Got A Start At Torness For Mcalpine My Wages Went Through The Roof It Was Brilliant, Great Job With Great Men Some Of Whom Im Stiil In Contact With. Never Very Keen On Bananarama Though I Was More Into Carmel Mcourt From Manchester A Wee Woman With A Fabulous Voice (Forget Duffy And Adele This Dame Was The Real Deal)

Was on there myself Gerscaff,great days.

80s were good for me sgb days they had all the main industrial contracts!!! was only a young mouthee lad lol!!! littlebrook pwr station. west thurrock powerstation. northfleet cement works. kingsnorth powerstation.richbourgh sandwich kent. grain power station. sgb had the lot good times most me mates earnte peanuts i earnte the bucks but when your young you share probably why ive got nish now lol!!

Were You Oldscaff? Who Were You Working With Mate I worked With Big John Allen And Pat Donnelly Two Really Good Men, Great Times.

The Workforce Was Practically 100% Unionised Gary, It Was Only In The 1980s That The Trade Union Movement Lost So Much Ground, But We Have Had This Discussion Before.

be nice lads to keep this non political lol!!! 1980s champagne charlie days if you wernt flash you must have property every where lol!!!

Wouldnt Swop Them For The World Gary, Men I Worked With, Jobs I Worked On They Were Great Times.

we all did gary!!! i used to be so dru!k some nights at nightclub i used to light my fags with £20 notes the wallet used to buldge before you could get rid off it was paye day again no respect for money lol!!! good times thou

Happy To Say I Never Did That Dico But I Was Married Young And Had A Baby On The Way Within The First Year. So Every Penny Was Accounted For.

LOADS OF MONEY DAYS The problem with money is keeping hold of it

youve done it right gerscaff!!! i should be sitting pretty now 3 bedroom house nice car ive got nothing but a decent wife who loves the olde champagne charlie!!! looking back who lights fags with £20 notes what a di!k i was lol!!

Thats What She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Really Good At Instructor.

Maybe I Have Dico, Our Mortgage Is Finished Next Month (So I Will Probably Be Homeless In July When She Throws Me Out ) Only Joking, There Were Times When I Wished I Could Swallow A Crazy Pill But With Four Children And A Mortgage It Was Never Going To Happen.

youve done it gerscaff enjoy now mate!!!

got to find a time for your self mate u will crack up otherwise chill out time

Maybe I Have Dico, Our Mortgage Is Finished Next Month (So I Will Probably Be Homeless In July When She Throws Me Out ) Only Joking, There Were Times When I Wished I Could Swallow A Crazy Pill But With Four Children And A Mortgage It Was Never Going To Happen.
Did your mortgage pan out ok as mine didnt I've just had a 6k short fall on one and in sept I think I have got a 5k short fall on another I've been ripped of I think

Top Bottom