Scaffolder looking to leave Britain to AUS for good

hswt..i was under the illusion that they were screamin for scaffolders out there..a mate was tellin me the aus government are bringin in a labour agreement of some sort to bring in scaffs coz theres not enough out there..is this the case?

Skrtel.....hairdressing is a trade scaffolding isnt.
There are lots of unemployed aussies, they can get an advanced aussie ticket in a week or 2, theres good money to be earnt in remote areas. We wanted 30 scaffs and had 400 applications. Theres quantity but not quality..........a few good uns but majority not up to much.......still you can only pi*s with the c*ck youve got lol

ha very true mate lol...id rather stick pins in my eyes then let some jumped up aussie **** with a ticket off a cornflake box tell me what to ha:laugh:

on yersel fred,you are right the people wanting to leave this once great britain are not going for handouts.it would probably be a waste of time as it only happens here.
i seen a documentory a couple of years ago about the ongoing integration problems.the show ended with a local indigenious lady saying BRITAIN IS A VERY WELCOMING AUNTY BUT A BAD MOTHER TOO FECKING TRUE

Happy mate. Q. If I earn enough to put food on my table for my family and occasionally a friend who pops in. Fine!! good company and all that.But If the friend comes every night,then moves in.What would you say to him?????

what i say to all the scumbag so called assylum seekers and migrant workers who claim for a family in eastern europe that i cant prove exists---please now return from whence you came.if that doesnt work then i would like to do something that in this fucked up country is no longer allowed--ie protect my property(country)by force of arms

Yep,me too happy. Unfortunately,its our govenment that lets them in!!!!

Unlike the Southern hemisphere countries.

60 years ago we stood alone against the 3rd reich,we stood and we won what has happened in those 60 years,mass immigration and abuse of the freedom of speech my forefathers fought for.
Policemen scared to do their job/protecting the law abiding citizens and their property.pensioners scared to turn up the heating because the foreign owned gas company charge too much,.
While keeping the prices in france and germany low
i g ;)ive up time for bed

Moved to Melbourne 21 years back best move I made.

good luck

Top Bottom