Scaffolder looking to leave Britain to AUS for good

probably half im not too sure...but as far as im aware if you get onto a good fifo job all the digs and meals are paid for..there was a company called agc doing the rounds in the uk and ireland and they said scaffs were makin up to 4500 aus dollars a week...dont know how true it is though..just what i heard mate.

probably half im not too sure...but as far as im aware if you get onto a good fifo job all the digs and meals are paid for..there was a company called agc doing the rounds in the uk and ireland and they said scaffs were makin up to 4500 aus dollars a week...dont know how true it is though..just what i heard mate.

Even at 63 i would like a bit of that :laugh: :laugh:

alite lads.as far as i know skrtels figures are not too far wrong,if your willing to stay up in a remote place for a 4 week on 1 week off u could easily earn around the 15.000 mark,not bad money.you could retire after 10 years loll.:):bigsmile:

Me like jakdan is just about to hand in my notice.:laugh::laugh:

As of tonight I'm going to get info on an immigration consultant and apply for a working visa, thankyou chris for your help so far, I will keep you posted on how I'm getting on and I will be sure to be bombarding you with questions, Although the money sounds perfect, as you say chris it's the lifestyle that is also key for our family.
So let's get down to it, when I apply for my working visa where do I take it from there? Who do I contact for work? Obviously this is a big deal, our family are 100% on moving but also need security.
My email is frisk86@hotmail feel free to contact me in this way or facebook Sean Austin

frisk86 keep me posted on ya findings i would love to get over to aus and get some pounds in bank email me fazo75@hotmail.co.uk or facebook faz farrington warrington picture is me drinkin pint lol

Those wages may be over exagerrated.
A scaffolder on this project here is on $ 41 an hour plus site allowance and leave allowance.
He would clear about $2,340 for a 60 hour week after tax and then would accrue leave, sick,holiday and site allowance etc. After a year of doing 4 week on 1 week off he would have about another $20,000 odd to collect.
Remember scaffolders up here are in the highest tax bracket 46%

Maybe them figures i heard about were before tax..lol..theres always a catch with these big companies,,suppose 2300 aus still is ok and nice weather to go with it i hear..:):);)

Hswt
Hello
Who could I contact to get a job before I get over there, do the companies sponsor, if so what does that involve. I'm looking to move to Perth or Brisbane, what are the opportunities there? any more information would be appreciated thankyou Sean Austin

No answer to that Frederick LOL :unsure::unsure:

H'haa!!...:smile1:There is an answer General. People taking the plunge and leaving our shores, will not be economic refugees,seeking home and free handouts for life. intentions of destroying life and property,burning the flag of the country that puts food on the table. No, the cream of our Island,have given up, for the sake of a better life for their children. Working people from day one. Taking their knowledge expertise experience and cash.All good for Oz NZ Canada,who have the finished article for free.( Meaning they havnt had to educate doctors nurses rocket scientists scaffs etc etc)
They havnt turned their back on our country.Sadly,more like our country has turned their backs on them. Good luck and best wishes to those who face a little trauma in taking this step.

See General, theres always an answer;)

good post fredrik.true the ones that get the visas are all qualified in their professions.maybe if other governments adopted the same policy we wouldnt be in such a mess.true that any man would do what they think is best for their families sake.;)

They havnt turned their back on our country.Sadly,more like our country has turned their backs on them. Good luck and best wishes to those who face a little trauma in taking this step.

See General, theres always an answer;)[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree, If you were born here and are a christian you have no rights whatever, can you blame me for wanting to be an immigrant in another country and leaving my homeland for a better life for me and my family :unsure: :unsure:

Hswt
Hello
Who could I contact to get a job before I get over there, do the companies sponsor, if so what does that involve. I'm looking to move to Perth or Brisbane, what are the opportunities there? any more information would be appreciated thankyou Sean Austin

All depends on your age, qualifications, family status etc. Try TIG immigration consultants.
There are jobs here but to be honest every place is the same when you have been here a while.

All depends on your age, qualifications, family status etc. Try TIG immigration consultants.
There are jobs here but to be honest every place is the same when you have been here a while.

Scaffolder looking to leave Britain to AUS for good
Alright all, I'm a pt2 scaffolder been running my fathers scaffolding company for 2 years now, scaffolding for 8 years but I'm ready for a fresh challenge with my wife and two children, have friends in Perth AUS, would love to get over there to start a new life!. Would appriciate any help or advice, thankyou Sean austin AUSTIN SCAFFOLDING LTD

So meeting these credentials how would we fair? I am going to email a couple of companies, send them my cv, see what happens from there. Who do you work for? Any advise along the way would be appreciated, cheers for your help

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I'm 25 part 2 qualified Scaff, health and safety, working at heights, harness training and first aid, my wife's a qualified hairdresser also 25!

Email is frisk86@hotmail.com for any help you can offer.

Top Bottom