Save my sanity

I was thinking that my self, I've had my old IMN for years now and it has seen a bit of action.

Mr B.. that chap to whom you are working with,, can ya not just fcuk him off and work wit a different squad,, and let him (given enough rope) make a fcuk up all by himself..and on another note.... 2-3 spanners a year... think you should invest in good old british steel.;)

got the last few real cheap
current one from buybrandtools seems to be doing better. i should really get a decent one but the last titainium one i got was nicked off the truck

i cant do titanium... it wud be a graphite pencil in my mitts.. i've had a good nailspan a couple of years, and a spare in my bag... I cant fault them...;)

Why dont you just show him how its done , so he knows exactly what is what before you find yourself up on a roof with a liability, you cant expect him to know how to erect a chimney if he has never done one before, he probably only ever done that training centre saddle with the other trainees,

So I suggest you do him a favour , yourself a favour , all scaffolders and the industry in general a Big Favour and teach the c@nt how to do one, rather than stick a picture under his snout and coming on here .

Sorry Mr B , But guidance not Ridicule , is the Answer.

I thought that aswell, everyone has to be shown how to do stuff,

Why dont you just show him how its done , so he knows exactly what is what before you find yourself up on a roof with a liability, you cant expect him to know how to erect a chimney if he has never done one before, he probably only ever done that training centre saddle with the other trainees,

So I suggest you do him a favour , yourself a favour , all scaffolders and the industry in general a Big Favour and teach the c@nt how to do one, rather than stick a picture under his snout and coming on here .

Sorry Mr B , But guidance not Ridicule , is the Answer.

fair point, wanted the drawing to show him as i explain before we get on the roof as he is not getting the idea verbally

i worked with a guy whose father worked with the guy who came up with the tube and fitting roof saddle.he was an illiterate irishman working for SGB at the copeland road branch before the 2nd world war.
i would go with the leading by example as not everybody can see the scaffold in their head when its being described,just tell him to pass the gear and then get him out when you think hes ready.
you are on a day rate so take it easy on the man he could turn out a good un

I know what its like when you get put with some of these broken brained head buster,s. I dont know whats better Keen as mustard but head full of ozone or having a bright learn first time deadweight to work with.

I am the worlds most hot headed Tw@t you could meet, from calm and relaxed to a zeberdy style heart busting Tantrums in 0.534 seconds then back to calm relaxed again by between 2 seconds an 2 hours depending on the situation.

Theres many a time all Ive wanted to do is find a concrete wall and bang my fcukin head off it till my ears bleed, But because im allergic to pain I just bounce ever whats closest to hand off their fcukin head instead the idea being they will get sick before the object , tho thats not always the reality :eek:

good advice from happyhugonoet! everyones gotta learn and the best way is on the job.

The impression that I got from the opening thread, was that the bloke could talk the job, but not walk the walk.. that being said.. I agree with latter comments... Show the guy how to set the job out,, obviously with the nature of the job, no 2 roof saddles will be the same (different pitches etc etc) who knows, he may become a black belt... HAPPYDAZE;)

Just to clear things up, I will show him
Word from the others on the firm is that this bloke has lived off others for years, now I will give anyone a chance or 2 but I refuse to spoon feed people that are just idle. He is not a youngster intact he has 11years on me so I know it may take a little longer to sink in

It's probably me that needs more patients.

class on here we slaughter people for not posting then when he does he gets slaughtered anyway.
thats what its all about,and at the end we all resolve the issue.
well done mr b and hopefully it sinks in with yer man

i dont think there is a man, he is pretend. Mr B is trying to find out how to do a stack properly cos he hasnt a clue. just a guess, a hunch lol

i dont think there is a man, he is pretend. Mr B is trying to find out how to do a stack properly cos he hasnt a clue. just a guess, a hunch lol

Its the old story its always easier when you know how its done and the only way you know how its done is getting shown the correct way, everybody learns by their mistakes and can any one of us on here say we havent ever made a mistake, i know i cant

Done plenty of stacks thanks but I see where your coming from

And why are scaffs so suspicious?

Because we KEEP getting shiit on by 'our own' ie: other Scaffolders...
I know i do. :mad:

Top Bottom