S.s.i / redcar blast

i got transferd in on monday along with 20 new starters and there goin to be 20 next week and 20 the week after al cabins set up in place and cape have got the lot fill ya boots with hours in a couple ov weeks time for everyone on there
You at Redcar end or Lackenby end mate ?

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

this thread gone quiet this week has the big push started?
Yes mate, it' started.
The big hours ain't started yet but they are on the way.

borospanner which firm has got the shout on there then?
I'm on for Cape mate and they have got the lot.
Been told by one of the Supervisors that another 8 squads will be starting on Monday.

will that be big lol tonge then????????????

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Middlesbrough
PO Box 1949
Wilton Compound
Wilton International
Middlesbrough
TS90 8JG

Tel 01642 440 210

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Regional Manager – North
Ivan Stockport

ivan.stockport@thyssenkrupp.com

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Human Resources Manager
Richard Fuller

richard.fuller@thyssenkrupp.com

will that be big lol tonge then????????????

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Middlesbrough
PO Box 1949
Wilton Compound
Wilton International
Middlesbrough
TS90 8JG

Tel 01642 440 210

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Regional Manager – North
Ivan Stockport

ivan.stockport@thyssenkrupp.com

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Human Resources Manager
Richard Fuller

richard.fuller@thyssenkrupp.com
Think your right there Teesside.
Lol was seen going in the Blast offices today with 2 other blokes.
One of the lads said one was Stockport and he thought the other one was called Norton.
Word is that the Blast is going to be classed as Cat 1 and the rest of the work that Cape are doing will be classed as the old Cat 4 (standard NAECI)

hope tonge and stockport did not try to go through the door together.

I have heard from a good source that Palmers have got work starting on there but how much and Man numbers etc i'm not sure of.

Top Bottom