S.s.i / redcar blast

We have been fuc*ed off mate all went wrong ,cape fuc*ked it up scabs

We have been fuc*ed off mate all went wrong ,cape fuc*ked it up scabs
If you say who you are I am sure a few of the Cape 'scabs' working on there would relish having a few words with you about your comments.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

watch out leggy was seen on site yesterday
John Legg was on the BOS Plant years ago as a Supervisor.

This job IMO has small core crew with agency labour as and when required written all over it ! the resent "lock out" at saltend and the TUPE legislation has made the likes of Cape Interserve and DSL reluctant to employ large numbers of men direct on the larger projects :mad:

This job IMO has small core crew with agency labour as and when required written all over it ! the resent "lock out" at saltend and the TUPE legislation has made the likes of Cape Interserve and DSL reluctant to employ large numbers of men direct on the larger projects :mad:
150% deffo no Agency men on there mate.
Man numbers have not dipped below 80 in the last 6 months and there are currently about 130 lads employed on site directly for Cape.

sounds like there going to split it between a few companys? so has not to get a close shop. does that sound right.
Two companies, Cape & Palmers.
Word is Cape will be doing The BOS Plant & Sinter Plant and The Blast Furnace will be done by both firms as that is by far the biggest element of the project.
Rainhams are no where to be seen but no one can seem to get to the bottom of what happened with them other than a couple of the lad's they had on there were causing a lot of problems with some of the things they were saying about taking over the contract etc, etc, etc.

Surpose the longer the better for us scaff's on there

christmas lights back on top of blast this year

wonder who get the job for putting that scaffold on top of blast this year.

Names in the hat job

or

sicken some lads of job

its a cold job in END november up there, the wind cuts yer in two

Bri Malone told us today that there are another 5 gangs starting on Monday.

things picking up

thats 10 gangs in last 2 weeks

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

as long as they keep off my seat

Top Bottom