rescue plan

steveo, ive sent a message to the rep to ask him to post a video to the forum or let us know more info on demos etc. We will see if they get in touch.

Deemess

A good piece of kit...immediate restraint when deployed = minimal distance of fall before conventional lanyard Absorption is activated = reduction of probability of impact injuries on obstetrical whilst falling = consciousness being maintained = rapid deployment of descending mechanism = reduces and mitigates against toxic shock and subsequent loss of conciseness...

One Question...I could not make out if the descending line was wire rope or Synthetic...just looking for a self cutting option ( descending line ) to release, for Rescue Party and or wearer ???...

Feck sake Guys Iv nearly sold it to myself :eek:

Ive just spoke to Duncan Mathieson of Latchway whos told me hes joined the forum now. He is going to forward a demo video which i will post once received. Duncans details are:

Duncan Mathieson
Sales - PRD
duncan.mathieson@latchways.com

Latchways PLC
Hopton Park
Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2JP
+44 (0) 1380 732 375 Tel
+44 (0)1380 732701 Fax
+44 (0) 781 303 6119 Mobile

www.latchways.com

If anyone has any queries you can contact Duncan.

Garry it must be nice to be back to the pissin rain for a while, ha ha.Its still mega roastin here.
Im sweating like a necrophilliac at an open casket.

See you at the end of the month when im back.

Feckin great, but i suspect the lads will be having a fookin good crack with these
so i hope they can be re-used !

Deemess

A good piece of kit...immediate restraint when deployed = minimal distance of fall before conventional lanyard Absorption is activated = reduction of probability of impact injuries on obstetrical whilst falling = consciousness being maintained = rapid deployment of descending mechanism = reduces and mitigates against toxic shock and subsequent loss of conciseness...

One Question...I could not make out if the descending line was wire rope or Synthetic...just looking for a self cutting option ( descending line ) to release, for Rescue Party and or wearer ???...

Feck sake Guys Iv nearly sold it to myself :eek:

sound good marra but if ya look on the kit carefully when hanging at the end 1 min 50 it seems to have a tradiational land yard attatched to it also at 1min 11 seem to have a traditional land yard to but but for what ever reason dont look deployed whiles his hanging but no idea how the conventional lanyard Absorption affects the fall by the sound of it its not good

Hi,

I look after the product and so if anyone would like to talk with regard to how it works or go over the 3rd party activation for an unconsious worker please get in touch.

Duncan Mathieson
Sales - PRD
duncan.mathieson@latchways.com

Latchways PLC
Hopton Park
Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2JP
+44 (0) 1380 732 375 Tel
+44 (0)1380 732701 Fax
+44 (0) 781 303 6119 Mobile

Welcome to the forum Duncan, what about cost?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Service or inspection regime?

AOM, thanks very much. Do you have a moment to talk? I'm more than happy to go over everything. If so you can contact me on +44 (0) 1380 732375

Top Bottom