rescue plan

Cuz my mates were going to do a staircase there,got asked for cuplok cards Didn't have em so couldn't do em

Flick me What type of scaffolders have we got now day. In my day we had no harnesses or rescue plans but as i say in them days scaffs were scaffs

wow it sounds like you two are partially responsible for the **** us young-uns have to put up with now LOL

Bouffant after 30 odd years in the game do you think I wanted a cuplok course. Even you could put it up

cuploks childs play, i could erect that in my sleep. when my nippers were young'uns and their mates were playing with lego my kids were erecting cuplok round what they built, getting them ready for the real scaffold world.

How can you self rescue if your knocked out 140 ft up we got told to support each other and raise the alarm all that was needed was a rescue kit how many people would it take to pull a,95kg scaffolder to safety whilst he was suspended knocked out you would need al least 5 especially as you lose one to cut the harness
With the greatest respect AOM

No problem Steveo, just seems simplest to me. Your the one who knows the job but I would be comfortable with it.

How can you self rescue if your knocked out 140 ft up we got told to support each other and raise the alarm all that was needed was a rescue kit how many people would it take to pull a,95kg scaffolder to safety whilst he was suspended knocked out you would need al least 5 especially as you lose one to cut the harness
With the greatest respect AOM

5 men to pull 95 key ????? stevo's never been on rope and wheel ;)

I agree. We would never have scaffolded all of London if wed been poncing about in harnesses and writing rescue plans.

sgb would be as feked as they are now and it wouldnt be scaffolding great britian more like scaffolding havespanners house lol

Not sure jakdan, i have asked the rep to give me a demo and obviously will try and get a price from him. Be interested to know if anyone has seen these or tried them.

They look the nuts Deemess , trouble has always been you have to have a rescue kit on each job and someone trained to use it .
this bit of kit solves a lot of problems and i suppose you can get them longer then 20 meters , let us know how it goes with the rep and the cost per unit please

Top Bottom