renew scaffold card

L

l.m

Alright lads just wondering,if its true that as of next year to renew our scaffold cards.every 5 years we have to go and do aother day at collage :mad:

sounds about right, college is great fun they want blood though expecting you to put up and down a 8ft tower in one day

dont ask , you might give them ideas , maybe its not true..

Hope Not, Im Not Earning Enough To Justify A Day In Glasgow, Methinks Another Money Making Scam, Although I Did Hear That Cisrs Were Pulling Out Of Cscs Scheme So All In All It Wouldnt Surprise Me.

hope not, im not earning enough to justify a day in glasgow, methinks another money making scam, although i did hear that cisrs were pulling out of cscs scheme so all in all it wouldnt surprise me.

so were does this leave us gers doing cisrs test and then again cscs tesr wouldnt like to think so

Im The Same Marra, But From What Im Hearing On The Jungle Drums I Wouldnt Be Surprised, I Remember Saying Years Ago When The New Cards Came Out It Was A Money Making Scam, It Would Appear I Was Right, Thing Is Marra Where Is The Money Meant To Come From?

:(You better believe it'll be true,you should know by now that if they can come up with any way to get their hands on our money they will do it:sick:

im the same marra, but from what im hearing on the jungle drums i wouldnt be surprised, i remember saying years ago when the new cards came out it was a money making scam, it would appear i was right, thing is marra where is the money meant to come from?

tell us about ti if your were a pound ahead of me yad still have fek all gers lol. No idea were it come from but they think cos its 30 quid is only 30 quid but when ya buying biff rack meat for £4 instead of £6 30 quid is a fair bit lol yeha was staeks **** paying full price for them let them mature for another few days ahahah

My Card Is Up For Renewal Next Year, Im Wondering If Its Worthwhile I Really Am, Never Thought Id Ever Say That, But There You Have It. Oh By The Way Wheres Aom These Days?

My Card Is Up For Renewal Next Year, Im Wondering If Its Worthwhile I Really Am, Never Thought Id Ever Say That, But There You Have It. Oh By The Way Wheres Aom These Days?

AOM's busy setting up a new depot in Algeria with Kamran Khan Rajput.

AOM's busy setting up a new depot in Algeria with Kamran Khan Rajput.

I heard he went to single handedly rescue that sinking ship off the coast on his jetski. Last seen shooting off with a rope and a bucket (with the SWL stamped on the side so it could be used)

Top Bottom