Real Scaffs...???

True, Fred mate.
Seems that if i was to make a thread called: 'Scaffolders wanted in Dubai - £2500 a week!' id have ALOT of input from the numpty brigade then...

I might just do that tbh, lol.

I'm still driving up and down the A19.....

haha, when you see him bring him up here, nice one.:cool:

Dirty rusty barstard that ....Angle of the North....

you catch on fast jason lol is it me but hasnt this thread on "real scaffs" not had much input from part ones and the forum members who only join to look for a job? Something to think about there???

sorry hswt missed this thred .(not aimed at u marra but just the image we part 1 sem to have)start of rant lol so heres my part 1 tupence , a reall scaffolder goes to work daily never misses a **** threw hangovers nor ill ness and will drag his arse in eveyr day of the week hail rain shine does his hard days graft for a had days wages, respects there elders, but takes no **** from them ither, pays his bills respects his community looks after his family the list is endless marra but not only does this make me a real scaff it make me a man and with out been a man ya crnt be a real sacff but that just my opinion but what do i know am a part 1 of 4 years (no offence intended marra )

sorry hswt missed this thred .(not aimed at u marra but just the image we part 1 sem to have)start of rant lol so heres my part 1 tupence , a reall scaffolder goes to work daily never misses a **** threw hangovers nor ill ness and will drag his arse in eveyr day of the week hail rain shine does his hard days graft for a had days wages, respects there elders, but takes no **** from them ither, pays his bills respects his community looks after his family the list is endless marra but not only does this make me a real scaff it make me a man and with out been a man ya crnt be a real sacff but that just my opinion but what do i know am a part 1 of 4 years (no offence intended marra )

Like your style marra.;)

i love all the real scaffs they are the salt of the earth and if it wasnt for the real scaffs that dont grow up i probably wouldnt be working

a real scaff is someone who puts structures together with some sort of fitting and tubes.
when i do this , i feel like a scaffolder , when i throw up 26 bays round a house with some **** system , i feel like i should be driving a bus.

A Real Scaffolder Is A Man Who Will Work In All Weathers With Tube Or Whatever System The Firm Uses, And Do It With Pride And Respect, So When The Public Pass By They Will Say There Are The Scaffolders Men Among Men.

No offence taken maara. Just having a gentle leg pull. Real scaffs can take being teased, tormented and criticised as well as dish it out.;)

i respect your post gerscaff , but sadly its not as simple as that , people who work for Turners for £7.79 an hour , are not scaffolders and people who work for pennies throwing up systems are not scaffolders , just as someone with a cscs scaffolding card is not a scaffolder , just as someone with a kwikstage card or a cuplok card is not a scaffolder. What happens when some fool goes and gets his 2 day kwikstage card and then goes on a job and its say , 12 lifts high , i dont want some fool with 2 days experience up above me. our industry is a joke.

All i know is i am a propper scaff , who will extract urine when poss .
its all just a game, and a game i do like playing with the supervisors ,thay take a bit and i take a bit .
as for the drinking side of the scaffolders makeup ,in todays world it dont work .
lets put it this way most of the welsh rugby side do not drink so does this mean they cant possibly be rugby players .:unsure:
you have the scaff that wants to break records and the ones that dont want to break into a sweat and then theres the ones that are just in the middle that knows when to work his ******** off and when to pull the rains in .
the middle man is the real scaff.;):D:D

Top Bottom