Real Scaffs...???

J

Jason-Gibbs

Morning fellas.

After my cancelled LUL job tonight - yet again on Thuckup Thursday lol, i got a message from some guy called Brian on LinkedIn.

Heres the message:
"Real Scaffs drink beer, fight, gamble, shag birds and enjoy themselves. All you do is tweet about boring work, get a grip....!!!!!"

Fair do's...
My reply was:
"Lol. Who says i dont do that?
This is a PROFESSIONAL networking site yes?

The people here wanna hear about my work - NOT about how much beer i can drink or drugs i can stick up my nose or any other f.ucking so-called 'real scaffs' do...

Ive worked with loads of 'real scaffs' and they are mostly f.ucking useless, stupid, incompetent morons - who can barely base out a 5ft Tower.
Do you fall under the same category??

From the looks of it, you do, lol.

Anyway, i grew out of slagging people off on the web when i was about 12 years old... maybe one day you'll grow the f.uck up too, eh?

Regards.
"

I myself think that real Scaffs - are and can be normal, law abiding members of society, who DONT have to stoop to the stereotypical b.ollocks of being mindless, drunk, bullies...

Usually i find that the normal and quiet ones are the best ones to work with and the best ones at their actual job. :idea:

What do you think?
Was i too harsh on the poor bloke? :D

Jay.

Most of the "real scaffs" i know the ones with 30 years under their belts are law abiding, have famililes, most dont have mortgages as own their homes outright and are respectable members of the community.
However they can and have done everything your friend says in the past and can always perform again if so required!!
Anyway how do you base out a 5' tower?

quite true jase straight to the point we all did that stuff 20 years ago my idea of a good day out these days is on the golf course not getting hammered sniffing a load of bugle then having a tear up down the old kent rd in the gin palace getting slung out then meeting some old trollop and then taking her home !!!! be there done that and worn the t shirt like most of us have done in our youth oh yeah and then gone to work the next day and banged up 50 sq

tell him to **** off mate, " real scaffs " nowt smart about being pissed every nite then returning to your ****** council flat... yes, real scaffs earn good money and live a good lifestyle.. run a nice car , these mugs who do what this bloke says are nobheads, worked with plenty of em...

I LIKE THIS COMMENT
"Anyway, i grew out of slagging people off on the web when i was about 12 years old... maybe one day you'll grow the f.uck up too, eh?"

spot on J,

The only people in the trade that i have met that fit that blokes description are in their early twenties and call themselves 'scaffolders' because it sounds better than telling their mates that they are labours.

The 'real scaffs' i've met fit HSWT's description perfectly. That bloke sounds like he is letting of steam because his boss wont let him have a tool belt yet.

Thanks fellas.
I thought so, lol.

Is it true about Jakdans brother???
I might take a trip up the A19 later on, myself. :D

yip, done all of the above and some...

When I was first accepted into the Scaffolding Fraternity it was an education which encompassed more than the indoctrination of how to Erect Scaffold Structures---social graces and the tempering of ones character was a prerequisite too...

However, with experience and maturity comes well honed skills of Diplomacy, however, when all else fails the old ways come back in a hart beat when called upon to do so as havespannerwilltravel has already premised...

My advice to the young blood is learn your craft and the associated addendum whilst you are young---and finally, REAL SCAFFS, never take a knife to a gun fight :nuts:

yip, done all of the above and some...

When I was first accepted into the Scaffolding Fraternity it was an education which encompassed more than the indoctrination of how to Erect Scaffold Structures---social graces and the tempering of ones character was a prerequisite too...

However, with experience and maturity comes well honed skills of Diplomacy, however, when all else fails the old ways come back in a hart beat when called upon to do so as havespannerwilltravel has already premised...

My advice to the young blood is learn your craft and the associated addendum whilst you are young---and finally, REAL SCAFFS, never take a knife to a gun fight :nuts:

Garry, when you say you have done all of the above does that include getting a blow job off jakdans mate? if so please can you tell the rest of us exactly where on the A19 he is and is it worth a tenner??

I dont get it... are you guys trying to say that the Scottish are 'careful' with their money?? :eek:
Never heard that one before. ;)

I always found them to be as tight as a nuns arse, myself. :D

HSWT

PMSL---I just knew that you were going to pick up on that one, very astute LOL

A bit too far for me to travel PMSL...:eek:

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Jay

Tight as a camels arse in a sand storm ;)

With 3 Jocks coming to Algiers with me, i guess that unless we make our own Moonshine, ill be the one buying the beers then?

Glad we got that little issue out the way early doors Gary.:amuse:

Top Bottom