r scaffolders thick c unts ?

Granted a lot of scaffolders would not win the brain of britain title but thick cunt5 no, how can you be thick when you are erecting a safe working platform for other trades to work off, maybe some of the lads cannot read or write but give them tube, fittings, boards and a spanner and they will create you a work of art, something that not even the brainiest in the land could do

When all is said and done how many thick cunt5 are running the country

i got ma first job in scaffolding by telling the boss that i,m not very bright but can lift heavy things lol:D

Ian I remember that little mastermind game.... maybe I'm not so young anymore :(

No we're not thick it's a huge conspiracy to keep the general public unaware of our incredible brainpower and plot to take over the world.... they must not know...

Flinty, I'm afraid I have bad news for you, if you remember that game then not so young doesn't even begin to cover it. :bigsmile:

Won't be long now and we will be the old un's.:(

haha, did you know the size of a sole pad.:bigsmile:

of course....

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

whatevers on wagon innit ?

maybe im not the right guy to answer the original question as i am DAFTSCAFF,but the scaff who problem solved the tube and fitting roof saddle was an illiterate irishman who worked for sgb at copeland road glasgow,and not even tg20 has had any real impact on that design so what about thick scaffs who cant read or write now then lads ;)

Some funny replies here but the truth is that the majority of Scaffolders are thickos who are there just for the money

10% have brains and use them well , that 10% are very well known and never out of a job.

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;132919 said:
Some funny replies here but the truth is that the majority of Scaffolders are thickos who are there just for the money

10% have brains and use them well , that 10% are very well known and never out of a job.

Any jobs going matey........;)

im a thick cant so havent mastered how to do that thing with the youtube and other things DUH

Top Bottom