r scaffolders thick c unts ?

" Hand " our young en wud av stripped that by now .... she's 3...lol

Most on here are quite literate,but our profession has it's fair share of strong in arm,shall we say,some of the things you see:eek:just beggars belief sometimes,many a time i've thought,for feck's sake you thick c*nt haha:laugh:

Shef Scaff

Defiantly NO---this is an urban myth put about by the Scaffolders themselves as part of a miss-information strategy to mitigate against taking the blame for anything ;)

However, by the quality of the repertoire on the Forum, me thinks we've blown our cover :eek:

I agree, 100%.

We may be stubborn, aggressive, greedy and completely bonkers, but as things progress and so do our work, as in the detailed Drawings we have to work by and the many many pages of shiite/regulations we have to remember and work to.

No, i dont think we are thick... we're stupid, sure for breaking our backs for peanuts, but think??? No, lol.

Aye, Jason were far from daft---problem solvers and using our initiative that what sets us apart form the rest my Friend :cool:

Aye, Jason were far from daft---problem solvers and using our initiative that what sets us apart form the rest my Friend :cool:

totally agree Gerry, but if we don't fu.ck these safety people off, we won't be allowed to use our iniative mate....

eh, it's Gary.:embarrest: You stupid thick C@nt.:laugh:

haha, I'm sure Gerry won't mind.:laugh:

Hey AOM, your nearly on 5,000 posts... *******...lol

haha, start a thread, you know you want to.:D

I've come across more than a few thick tw@ts in my time but these are mainly lads who stick to street work and stay away from anything were its not straight forward

haha, like your style benjo, have you ever been off shore.:eek:

Haha walked into this one... No unfortunately everytime I try its always the same reply 'we want someone with experiance' how can I get it when no one will give me a chance hahaha

Fair enough but I would wait till you have seen who you will be working with out there before slating the street boy's. Good and bad everywhere but the street boy's haven't got a gravlock and a butt every time they need to kick a job off.:idea:

I suppose your right there's always guna be a thick one somewhere will be same in any trade just we get labelled it cus they mistake thick with having balls

Exactly, I have always said it's not what we do but where we do it that sets us apart.

the thick ***** are the ones who work for **** money , the ones workin for mobs like interserve,sgb,palmers and other **** companies paying **** money , if u are not gettin the money u think u deserve and are happy to work for , then u are what i would say : a thick ****

the thick ***** are the ones who work for **** money , the ones workin for mobs like interserve,sgb,palmers and other **** companies paying **** money , if u are not gettin the money u think u deserve and are happy to work for , then u are what i would say : a thick ****

Not even worth a reply. Thick Cnut!!

Top Bottom