R.I.P Matt Lonergan SGB

(GM, remember the amount of guests and "bots" that view topics)

Always sad to hear of a fellow scaff passing, life has a habit of taking the good ones too early. Thoughts are with friends and family.

thank you for your kind words about my dad matt, he was such a great dad in everyway and it is so nice to hear all these lovely comments about him
Kim

hi all , i worked with matt as a trainee on kings cross SGB he was true gent and had time for every one, always upbeat and happy. was always nice to be on his site , because u knew that u would be treated fair, and not like a dog like some of the other foreman on there at the time. another friend of mine (dave hastings kings cross 83-92) worked for a while with matt as a gang and just passed this sad news on to him, he will be truly missed

Thank you, it has been great to hear all the positive things said about my dad, he's humour comes up a lot and he still kept that great sense of humour to the end always finding something positive out of everything
best wishes to you Kim

Condolences to family and friends of what sounded like a top man, rest in peace Matt.

R.I.P. Matt a few of my mates on sgb were trained by you , i was on there at that time but never had the pleasure of meeting you or working with you ! R.I.P. Mate !!!

My condolences to your family Paul. R.I.P Matt, sounds like Heaven will be a better place now that your there. See you on the top lift one day, just not yet.

rip matt my condolences to matts family worked with him few times on sgb never stayed long money no good last time saw him was hayes warf few years back that one

I had the privilage to have worked under matt's guidance on the nat west tower in my early scaffolding days,matt was truely one of life's gentelman, a person who was a pleasure to have known. Think matt was rewarded with a model tower crane on complection of nat west in acknowledgment of his accivements whilst running the largest job in the city at the time. Rip

Hi

Thanks for your kind words it means a lot to all Matt's family,i had the great pleasure in working with Matt after he retired ,we renovated a few proprties together in Bournemouth,i loved every day we had great times.

Thank you

R.I.P Matt

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Thank you

Top Bottom