pricing a birdcage ?

Done It Often,Them And Ruddy Satalite Dishes Tend To Get In My Road

A while back I said to one of the young team just to squeeze the dish in a baw hair to get a ledger in, next time I looked he bent it in half.:eek: Try explaining that to the house holder.:wondering:

oh many moons ago we had a long straight run on the rear of houses there were 15 or so sattilite dishes,said to the mate well have to try and budge em.......comes back 20mins later hed smashed em all off the wall.............the place was going mental i made my excuses and fled.ps near grands worth of damage.

Was scaffolding a jumbo jet once and were on the tail 60ft up and my mate dropped a 5ft straight through the wing.

hahahahahaha you just cant beat some lads i have it on all our quotes that you may loose the signal while the scaffold is up gives us a chance to get the fuc ker down and run if someone knocks one while erecting

We usually just tell em that sky switch them off after a certain time with no signal, just call them up to be switched back on.:noworry:

Have you ever noticed the rough council estates where everyone is signing on have the most and biggest dishs :suspicious:

My Mrs has a theory that say's the bigger your telly the less class you have. We are still on the 22" portable.:cool:

Have you ever noticed the rough council estates where everyone is signing on have the most and biggest dishs :suspicious:

Or have you ever noticed the roofer could go home and leave a big hole in the roof in the middle of January and no one would blink an eye, but if you dare block the signal and they can't watch coronation street there is pure hell on.:suspicious:

fair play for dealing with all that in a days graft id go mad a think watch the dish the grass the ornaments the garden furniture the newly planted plants pmsl too much.

Too much for me to, hence the move it or loose it clause.

Or even worse is the dog sh it in some gardens on them rough estates mixed in with the tennents super cans and crack pipes

I had one today made me smile, safety man arrived on site after reports of a nasty fall the day before on another site. He knew as I did this meant the hse could well be thinking of visiting the area and was just making sure his firms jobs were as they should be. He pulled my wee mate and asked him if he wouldn't mind stop jagging the rakers into the gardens and start putting them on a board. This guy is usually quite an amenable wee guy but for some reason flipped his lid telling the guy to fook of he get's it how he get's it. When the complaint came in I had to explain to the guy that when I sent the wee mate to Hillington for his training he also told them to fook of they are not doing it right as that's not how aom does it.:embarrest: Great to think other's think I have the knowledge.:cool::D

Top Bottom