price work

ok mate save ya self for the weekends tho haha , 5 long and all that

haha , i did ask him today and he said he couldnt wait to get away from there Kings road must be well busy ha

kings roads always busy scaffy , Castle scaffolding have been having a nightmare down there for months mate

shame you was to busy phillios haha , nothing wrong with largin it for the ladys !

weekends arnt to bad vancouver , we done 120 bridged base out in the back of there last weekend and by 12 it was F****** well busy yuppies getting f***** of out of it for the rest of the day :laugh:

Worked with this fella few moons ago carried 15 13ft boards straight off the wagon,Hes retired now though looked like a caveman his knuckles use to scrape the floor. ;)

Worked with this fella few moons ago carried 15 13ft boards straight off the wagon,Hes retired now though looked like a caveman his knuckles use to scrape the floor. ;)
Got his number Joe ? I'll only ask him to carry 10 if he wants a job, should be no bother to him.

after doing my back in i will play those games anymore

just walk faster

yeh i heard mate -youl kiss the popes ass before you see me on a job in london saturday bud xxx

i seen a lad catching long from the 4th lift years ago f***** his back up doing it and couldnt work for weeks , never could work out why he just didnt chain them from the 2nd lift then carry them to the lorry :wondering:

Got his number Joe ? I'll only ask him to carry 10 if he wants a job, should be no bother to him.

Not got is number brandy,but know where he lives,i,ll give you his address so you can knock on. :laugh:

Not got is number brandy,but know where he lives,i,ll give you his address so you can knock on. :laugh:
With knuckles like his Joe, would it be safe to knock on his door?, would'nt like to have a fallen out with him over the money.

With knuckles like his Joe, would it be safe to knock on his door?, would'nt like to have a fallen out with him over the money.

Your rite there brandy, he never got short changed [ripped].He was a sound fella though,once you got use to his mood swings.

GUS..
22 up 11 down upto 12 metres ,then look for 20% increase every 8 metres ,netting 18 a roll. double boards 4.50 a fleet (fleet = 6 boards) including poly insert.. and dont overpay the labourer 70/30 split is how it should be

Top Bottom