price work

GUS..
22 up 11 down upto 12 metres ,then look for 20% increase every 8 metres ,netting 18 a roll. double boards 4.50 a fleet (fleet = 6 boards) including poly insert.. and dont overpay the labourer 70/30 split is how it should be
70/30 :nuts:

me personally i pay everyone in my squad about the same money so long as they putting the same amount of effort in , i only divide money up differently if i have lads who are only learning the ropes or if the job we on is more brains than brawn where the labourer has easier shifts just sorting and passing gear as required,
in my opinion on big jobs having a good well paid labourer or two pays dividends by good i mean labourers who know what is needed , where its needed and they get the kit there before its required ahead of the scaffs, so your scaffs are erecting all day , also labourers who when there is no humping to do either sort everything out ready to go up, or put a spanner on and help the scaff out .

A good days graft for a good days pay , pay everyone fair and the lads will stay with you

when i was on price work i always paid my labourers 50% of the price , but F*** did they earn it , or they would not be back the next day , a good labourer will never have the fixer waiting for anything and is always one step ahead

decent labourers are hard to come by these days tho

trouble is all young blokes know sweet F*** all about anything but think they know everything , except how to give mouth or using their phones they are good at that

Top Bottom