Petition to find a new forum scapegoat

dangeruss

Reaction score
Right lads,over the last week certain unpleasentries have come to light regarding Scaffy. They are so severe we can't even blame bricklayers for them ( very severe indeed)

What's required to deflate this situation and get on with the usual mindless banter with terrible spelling and slagging off is a new forum scapegoat.

Here are my nominations, some names escape me so please feel free to fill in the gaps

1-Bricklayers

2-Bricklayers friends and families (including their friends and families friends and families)

3-Bricklayers pets

4-That bloke that sold the tickets to Algeria to the magnificent 7(worked for Cape)

5-Scaffy

6-People who train Bricklayers

7-Site managers who have attended that 2 day scaffold inspection course and are now experts.

Anyone got anymore ?

Who's Helen Flanagan ? its not an anogram of Jimmy Savil is it ?

The bird in the celebrity Jungle from corrie big set of knockers

what about welders surely they can be tarred with the same brush as the brickies---please

Who was the old one?? ( scapegoat that is)
Scaffy was for slating the bloke from neta and calling him Steve Glitter ( he said it not me)

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

what about welders surely they can be tarred with the same brush as the brickies---please
What are Welres ? if you mean "welders" then welcome on board my friend.Welders are second in line after brickies for the the award, with their goggles and hot work permits they think they are gods !

Are part 1's under age.:wondering: what thread was vllb and gin wheel

welders i did correct it,but i hate the cants that much i nearly punched a hole in my laptop trying to type the fecking word.i do apologise
deep breathes deep breathes :mad:

Scaffy was for slating the bloke from neta and calling him Steve Glitter ( he said it not me)

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

What are Welres ? if you mean "welders" then welcome on board my friend.Welders are second in line after brickies for the the award, with their goggles and hot work permits they think they are gods !
I also don't like the way they woft about the site saying stuff like "you'll have to move, we need to get our welding plant in here , we are coded welders you know" that really p*sses me off

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Asylum seekers/illegal immigrants
no and no you can't say stuff like that, you'll be barred

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

welders i did correct it,but i hate the cants that much i nearly punched a hole in my laptop trying to type the fecking word.i do apologise
deep breathes deep breathes :mad:
I feel your pain brother,

Are part 1's under age.:wondering: what thread was vllb and gin wheel
You know the one when he posted the youtube video of himself lowing himself down on the gin wheel. I loved it , but some of the more sensible members didn't approve and it got removed.Pitty really we could of had a contest "see who can lower themselves the farthest" would have been good that.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Pakistani scaffold firms a fcuking joke
Whe words Pakistan and scaffolding must never be used in the same sentence again. Thats all I will say on this subject.

Top Bottom