People owe money

I would hazard a guess and say between the two of them you wouldn't get away with much.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
a man is only as good as his teacher eh aom? ;)

And buy the way that's the sort of crack I hear all day with every mistake they make. One is just back after a week at college doing his final assessment and FFS it's going to take me 3 weeks just to de programme him.

Last edited:
haha, you should have went before you left the house this morning.:laugh:

skipped most of this but digsie hit a nerve.
Yes we rangers supporters are hurting but we **** the tax man not well you know the rest troops
w.a.t.p rule brittania we dont do walking away ;)

FairPlay Scaffy, it's thing like this that wonder why bother giving someone off the forum a start when they plaster someone else's business on the forum, usual ***** over money. Always two sides.

clarey - after your announcement of non payment and the various other ***** you spewed on the forum i note that you had great reluctance to announce that your life long friend had been paid £1400 for the ***** he erected in hackney - why no announcement

Anyway bell end i have some great pictures of what your mate erected that will show what a couple of first class p ricks you are and shall post them later

Clarey bhoi you stick with ya tonker toys

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

i especially liked the bit where your life long friends dad had to call up on the monday to sort the **** you and perry had created

Boys in a mans world springs to mind

a spoken debt is a payed debt,i have always lived by that saying.if for whatever reason i ever owe money and it is mentioned in public you dont get payed.then we go to another level ;)
this is not the place for that stuff

its an old glesga saying,and it does make sense a wee bit like airing your dirty linen in public

No need was there considering it wasnt his bank loosing out.a site manager once told me engage brain before mouth. Fingers in this lads case.

As i said u guys are correct

Shame really but so true

Wait till u see the pics of what they put up

Top Bottom