People owe money

Clarey

Reaction score
To the person this concerns and you know who you are.
Why give work out and then when it comes to payment your not interested?? I forwarded work to life long friend and now he not being paid.

Last edited:
Clarey not being funny , but why not take it up with the person concerned instead of hinting that a member of the forum is not paying someone , problems regarding money wont be resolved on a public forum mate

Give keza a shout he'll debt collect for you

Must be workin for Glasgow Rangers(ia) was he

Shame on you digsie, the mighty Glasgow Rangers don't need to sully their hands with cash when dealing with the scaffs as I would do it for nothing.:noworry:

Careful Digsie Quite, A Few Folks On Here Still Hurting Buddy.

Clarey not being funny , but why not take it up with the person concerned instead of hinting that a member of the forum is not paying someone , problems regarding money wont be resolved on a public forum mate

probably the person that owes clarey money will read this thread and paye what he owes sometimes word of mouth does wonders hope you get payed clarey every body wants paying at the end of week exspecially when theve done the work

So u gona name and shame these dudes or wot clarey????

Payment will be recieved regardless of the outcome. The only reason im doing this on ere is to give the person a chamce before being expose as iv found out he has done this in the past. Its a life long friend he has been ripped off n im fuming for him cos i forwarded the work to him.

All sounds a bit shady Clarey, hope things get sorted out.

Sorry AOM just kidding mate.decent of you clarey to give the bloke a chance hope there's no need to name and shame,but if it comes to it so be it

No worries Digsie, I know but I would still cover Ibrox in scaffold if required for zilch.

The problem with this type of thread is that sometimes there can be 2 sides to a story.
I'm all for name and shame as long as the alleged offender gets the opportunity to put their side across.

Swifty the other side of this story is that the geezer is a knocker n as done it before. Not even man enough to explain or meet my mate in person.

The thing is though Clarey, I think I know who it is. It's a shame if I'm wrong and don't deal with the person I think it is because of this thread. Is there no other way of chasing the debt.

There is other ways but then things start to get silly n over the top. You as well as me know that you dont knOck ppls mOney escpically moderity of scaffs aint the nicest of ppl to be getting on wrong side of. But we will see got something in pipeline n the money will be recieved with compensation.

So u gona name and shame these dudes or wot clarey????

Yes mate. His had plenty of time to man up n meet or ring my mate. The knocker is chris ball aka Scaffy. Do not do work for him he is a knocker and he has done it to 3 other people. Cant pay rent on his yard n as lost 3contracts. Do not do work for him or be tricked into it.

Top Bottom