Palmers got Phase 2

I say old chap thats a bit off saying Palmers are S**t. If you have been on there 3 times might i suggest that perhaps they are not as bad as you make out, i mean who would work for a firm more than once if they were not A ok. Maybe that it is just sour grape's on your behalf because reading between the lines it sounds like you was asked to leave.

No, ill be honest.

I kicked off with the Safety 'Manager' as regards to working in the rain for 5 hours without correct PPE or waterproofs, AND the fact we (all 30 of us) was NOT working to TG:20.
The very same Safety man who would NOT let me enter a valid entry into the Accident Book, because and i quote: "its too much paperwork for me".

30 men in the same boat as me, all wet through and tired and i was the ONLY one to stand my ground over what i considered a valid safety issue.
All happy to threaten each other, offer to 'knock each other out', 'f.uck the job, they aint treating me like this!!' blah blah blah and not 1 single person would grow a pair and come with me... :notrust:

He decided to march me down to see the top bloke on nights, all the while having little sarcastic comments along the way.

I went into that office like a raging bull and upset a few people...
That was the nail in the coffin for me.

I did apologise an hour later, but apparently it wasnt enough, lol.

Cant help having a temper... im a Scaffolder, not a hairdresser. :eek:

I hope the 29 left behind on the job jason one day will be able to look you in the eye and say i have had the operation to replace my back bone. you know who you are, one word SLAGS

They boys left behind all have kids and bills to pay... im my own person, deep down i knew that was it for me.

Cant blame them for being held at ransom. It was 2 weeks before Christmas.
But hey, thats how i am... i always earn and the only time im out of work is when i wanna be lazy or get on the beer, lol. :)
Id rather be happy and earn less, then money coming out of my ears and miserable.

You should see my miserable mug on Facebook, lol.
I look like a proper soap-dodger. :D

Top Bottom