Palmers got Phase 2

£10 an hour for a london job:notrust::suspicious::weird: , going , going gone , to the man with a mortgage an 6 kids..

any one with a morgage and 6 kids will be on the dole tossing it off watching jeremy kyle watching the benefits pop throw the door its a sad afair but he will be beter off than working:amazed:

I have worked for costain for costain on and off for the last 10 years, I know the main players, John kenny, James Kelly, mike fields, Keith Morgan, Steve Skelton.
There is no decision until the 1st week of march, phase 2 will start 4 weeks later, the 1st week of April.

I have worked for costain for costain on and off for the last 10 years, I know the main players, John kenny, James Kelly, mike fields, Keith Morgan, Steve Skelton.
There is no decision until the 1st week of march, phase 2 will start 4 weeks later, the 1st week of April.

If you know them why not ask them who is the favourite for phase 2 when you are playing golf with them tomorrow morning? The suspense is killing me!!

I know it hasn't been awarded yet, but the guy who told me, I believed him, So i just wanted to find out if anyone else had heard what I'd heard, as it turns out, I was right, no decision yet until next month.

Am I right in thinking it's another NASC company pricing jobs with agency labour?

Sounds like skulduggery going on Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

4/5 Anglewest HSWT

Last week Bill Gates asked me to build a Hanger around the Empire State Building. Saturday Morning, job and knock... :nuts:

Anyway, in all seriousness: Palmers are shiite.
3 stints on there, 3 VERY poorly run jobs, unless ofcourse your someones relation or from Newcastle.

Put it this way HSWT when you get a tip for a horse race I would not back it unless it come from a reliable source.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

You know yourself HPWT its not always what you know but who you know.

Put it this way HSWT when you get a tip for a horse race I would not back it unless it come from a reliable source.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

You know yourself HPWT its not always what you know but who you know.

I have always been an eyes shut pen shoved on the race card sort of betting man. So my tip is palmers @ 2/1

Its what you know that gets you in a position to meet people who you need to know!

Last week Bill Gates asked me to build a Hanger around the Empire State Building. Saturday Morning, job and knock... :nuts:

Anyway, in all seriousness: Palmers are shiite.
3 stints on there, 3 VERY poorly run jobs, unless ofcourse your someones relation or from Newcastle.

I say old chap thats a bit off saying Palmers are S**t. If you have been on there 3 times might i suggest that perhaps they are not as bad as you make out, i mean who would work for a firm more than once if they were not A ok. Maybe that it is just sour grape's on your behalf because reading between the lines it sounds like you was asked to leave.

I say old chap thats a bit off saying Palmers are S**t. If you have been on there 3 times might i suggest that perhaps they are not as bad as you make out, i mean who would work for a firm more than once if they were not A ok. Maybe that it is just sour grape's on your behalf because reading between the lines it sounds like you was asked to leave.

Touché

Top Bottom