Palmers got Phase 2

Was also told they have dropped the money, it was £16ph on days, and £24ph nights doing the PTS work, now it's £14ph days and £19ph nights doing the PTS work.

Was also told they have dropped the money, it was £16ph on days, and £24ph nights doing the PTS work, now it's £14ph days and £19ph nights doing the PTS work.

Good luck to them.
At £19 an hour on nights for PTS work, they will need it...

That job should have been the ultimate job.
Interesting work, decent money, before and after Christmas, great place to make decent contacts.
Shame they f.ucked it up.

they have been fecking the game for long enough especially with regards to the railway work.The forth rail bridge was the start of it the rates for the work were shocking to say the least.;)

Surely no one will work for£19 PTS work a night if the conditions are as bad as Jason and mighty mouse said will they ??????

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

you have to get PTS grades and more hourly rate for that,same as it was on Black Frairs Bridge we had to fight for it and LUL rate but got it in the end ,Jason will remember that ha ha.

The trouble is, no matter, and I do mean no matter what the rates are they will find the men, what type of men that's another story but they will find them.

When you've been sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle for 2 months the rates paid will mean nothing. Some people will be happy just to have a job.

Surely no one will work for£19 PTS work a night if the conditions are as bad as Jason and mighty mouse said will they ??????

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

you have to get PTS grades and more hourly rate for that,same as it was on Black Frairs Bridge we had to fight for it and LUL rate but got it in the end ,Jason will remember that ha ha.

Pyeroy are paying their blokes £10.46 an hour on blackfriars - I was talking to one of the supervisors before Xmas. they rely on their lodge, weekends and dig money to make their wages up!

£10 an hour for a london job:notrust::suspicious::weird: , going , going gone , to the man with a mortgage an 6 kids..

One of the supervisors on heathrow told me today 7 firms are in for it and it won't be decided till the end of march

Top Bottom