Pain

Having ignored Manual Handling Advice over the first 12 Years spent on the Keys (I know best Technique attitude & a few painful Back Episodes),it came to the Crunch in 83when I Was Lashing (Handling A wire Lashing) 21ft Pole Ladder and wrenched my Back through Twisting upper portion of Body.

Fortunately I had read earlier that the Grapefruit Juice (acetic acid in it Kills your Nerve ends) Anything Drink related worth a shot.
So i went on a Months Glass of Juice a day or A grapefruit,f**K me it worked as I had another 20 years Trouble free in the Lumbar region.

It didnt solve my forearms Pain which developed as I grew ancient. (Might have to name change Ancient Mariner)Summat to do with Marines I think.

Now im in office Old Geezer will do.

However it might not work for everyone but give it a try you never Know.

Attachments

• securedownload[3].jpg
    securedownload[3].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Standard practice to do stretches before starting work in Australia. Its becomong more widespread in the Gulf. The Koreans, Japanese and Chinese have been doing it for years. Think of the old Tai Chi.

Tut,tut,whatever happened to ten fags and a flask of tea eh:D

My ailments are two prolapsed discs in my lower back and a dodgy left hip,my hands and wrists are like new:D

That's cause you were drinking tea and smoking fags when you should have been turning the spanner.:laugh:

Having ignored Manual Handling Advice over the first 12 Years spent on the Keys (I know best Technique attitude & a few painful Back Episodes),it came to the Crunch in 83when I Was Lashing (Handling A wire Lashing) 21ft Pole Ladder and wrenched my Back through Twisting upper portion of Body.

Fortunately I had read earlier that the Grapefruit Juice (acetic acid in it Kills your Nerve ends) Anything Drink related worth a shot.
So i went on a Months Glass of Juice a day or A grapefruit,f**K me it worked as I had another 20 years Trouble free in the Lumbar region.

It didnt solve my forearms Pain which developed as I grew ancient. (Might have to name change Ancient Mariner)Summat to do with Marines I think.

Now im in office Old Geezer will do.

However it might not work for everyone but give it a try you never Know.

Grapefruit juice everyday. You must have shat through the eye of a needle?

Top Bottom