Offshore Dutch medical?

Listen britscaff ,,, i bet my house that there was an irish connection in your family ,, have u the balls to admit it ?

Is Tallant an Irish name cos my gran told me I was a Yorkshire thoroughbred!!! Just thought I would ask seen as there is a education class lol!!

Show balls seems to come out a lot from you frunky
are you rob3rt in disguise
devillera was he a descendent of the hugenoets or of the normans who also overran your land or maybe he was a viking no not with thaty name
its not as simple as you think wee man and i wqould add i donot google for my info you end up with shiiit that you would call history

Checked my familly tree son,,linen makers from good ole county down... ULSTER SCOTS !!!!!
and while were at it frankie boy,,,you said you would bet your house that there was an oirish connection in my familly ,,,,seems a bit unfair betting a 2 berth caravan in Lurgan against a 4 bedroom victorian villa in the west end of Glasgow,,,,what kind of odds you giving,,, GYPO ????

Brian boru drove out the vikings ,, but left us good seed de valera was a traitor ,, he set up michael collins ,, one of the greatest irishmen of history my friend ,, what history do the loyalists of ireland and scotland have ? They are confused , and at the same time used ,,, england dosent want to know them , they served a purpose at a time ,, and they betrayed their own people while their own were being murdered and raped ,, mostly by th likes of your heros , their own people ,, you are not british ,, you are disfunctional scots ,, left behind and not needed any more

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Whats the name britscaff ??no sense slabberin without declarin ur hand ?

Ashamed of what you fecking plank when are you going to holland for 500 euros (are things that bad) to work for the turk and give us all paece to talk aboot scaffolding

Cheers lads for info on medical!! If u lads ever need a start my wife works at a school maybe she could get u a start in the history department!!

Brian boru drove out the vikings ,, but left us good seed de valera was a traitor ,, he set up michael collins ,, one of the greatest irishmen of history my friend ,, what history do the loyalists of ireland and scotland have ? They are confused , and at the same time used ,,, england dosent want to know them , they served a purpose at a time ,, and they betrayed their own people while their own were being murdered and raped ,, mostly by th likes of your heros , their own people ,, you are not british ,, you are disfunctional scots ,, left behind and not needed any more

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Whats the name britscaff ??no sense slabberin without declarin ur hand ?
frankie seeing as were so close now ,,,i was wondering if you could ...1.. tell me your religion.. 2...what scottish team you support ,, 3.. do you have any sympathies with any paramillitary orgs.... ? and i will return the same info back...

ok , do you rally mean it ? brit ?il be honest if u will ,, 100 percent !

The ulster scots of whome i have many in my family tree produced some of the greatest men in history the first man on the moon(not living there thats you frunky) neil armstrong,in fact there was a presbyterian service conducted on the moon.many us presidents.can i ask a question frunky you have stated your family hail from cork why come to the industrial presbyterian north when your republican people voted to stay seperate from the british state.i wouldnt like to think it was for the benefits of the british state as that would be totally hipocritical,and a wee bit pathetic.please tell me its not true as i personally hold you in high asteem.;)

huggy bear , stop tryin to sound smart , its not workin son ,,,

Im that smart you were upset because i couldnt get you a start in holland after publicly telling everyone you wer going offshore in holland and yet you are still on here and getting upset with me because im in no position to give you a bam i dont knoW and really dont care for a start when really deep down i doubt you are even a scaffolder

:
Im that smart you were upset because i couldnt get you a start in holland after publicly telling everyone you wer going offshore in holland and yet you are still on here and getting upset with me because im in no position to give you a bam i dont knoW and really dont care for a start when really deep down i doubt you are even a scaffolder

I think the geezer's had a fxxking frontal LOBOTOMY:D

Top Bottom