Offshore Dutch medical?

Ill keep looking Jonny cheers, ill go to Teeside it's only 70 miles from me was just wondering if there was one Closer cheers. As for your disagreement I'm from Yorkshire so I ant got a clue,ill keep out of it lol!!

the kings own scottish borderers and the scots guards were present as were the royal scots.The Prince of Orange came to GREAT BRITAIN with the blessing(i know you like those frank)of the pope with his Army who were all mostly Calvanists Mercenaries who had fought against the tyranny of the French and Spanish in the Low Countries.These were the Hugenoets,the hussites(germans) and also the Danish Blues.There were also numerous Scottish voluinteers who made the crossing from Troon and also PORT WILLIAM(NAMED AFTER HIM);)

I don’t think this is the place to be commenting about the history of Ireland, the thread is about an offshore medical….if either of you want to know about the battle of the Boyne pm me and I will explain the full history to you as both my parents were born right on the banks of the river Boyne were Fionn mac Cumhaill caught the salmon of knowledge.

thats a Galway namr a chara ;]

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Facebook

Its jonny ya fecking bam i take it you never got any of that salmon eh thicky sorry franky;)

Not at u irishman ,, not at all ,, it was at the disfunctional scot slabberin on there ;]

the point i am making is that the battle was won by dutch , german and french ,, but its celebrated by scottish and irsh protestants , when they had no involvement in the battle , thoughts please ???
Scottish and Ulstermen were involved in the GLORIOUS REVOLUTION....and fought for our civil and religious liberties against PAPAL tyrany !!!!!!! thoughts please ???

cOME BACK BEFORE IT BE TOO LATE SON ,, YOUR RELIGION WAS INVENTED FOR A FAT HO.AR MASTER ,, GIVE THY SOUL TO THE KING JAMES CATHOLIC BIBLE , IT NOT BE TOO LATE FOR THY SOULS !

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Ulster men are irish ,, planters are scotch ,, the english hate both and see neither as equals ,, never will !

The freedom to practice your faith without feer of persucution was indeed fought for on augarim the boyne and also at the seige of derry.i also beleive it was fought at the battle of the diamond ;)

There were more irish than ur natives fighting against the king james forces but u celebrate it every year hahahahahaha , fools ,, it was dutch and germans that w3on the battle and only because the irish got drunk ,,, fact ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

come back before it be too late son ,, your religion was invented for a fat ho.ar master ,, give thy soul to the king james catholic bible , it not be too late for thy souls !

---------- post added at 10:09 pm ---------- previous post was at 10:07 pm ----------

ulster men are irish ,, planters are scotch ,, the english hate both and see neither as equals ,, never will !

again you are wrong frunky,the king james bible was for king james the 5th of scotland 1st of england and the very man who coinedthe phrase great britain
the reformation came about through the invention of the printing press and the bible being translated and made available to the masses

Im gonna leave u too it u buck eejit ,, i can smell the smoke coming off google search and your keyboard from here lol educate urself and maybe u will be ready by mornin yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn ;]

There were more irish than ur natives fighting against the king james forces but u celebrate it every year hahahahahaha , fools ,, it was dutch and germans that w3on the battle and only because the irish got drunk ,,, fact ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
frank 111. tell me Frankie boy what does 111 stand for ????? the number of brain cells you have ,,,,pray tell frankster ,,where are you earning your living ??? on good old Blighty or Oirland ????

Top Bottom