Offshore Dutch medical?

garygary

Reaction score
Could any one help, and tell me the closest place to Leeds for a offshore medical please would be very grateful.

I'll ring doctors tommorow and see, I have been told (armemed)in Teeside.. But much easier if u can use your own doctors cheers

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Abermed

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Abermed

i have just came back from holland and i am going back on monday all with my british offshore medical and vantage number

whwere u workin ,,, protestant ?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

lol hehe

less of the protestant im a calvanist ;)
i fly from den helder but the rig is actually in danish waters NOSEY ;)
and its not to Scaffold as such

f.uck i hate calvanistists ,, sssssss lol , you havent got the balls to get me on becoz im of the old order ,, knew it ,,

You cannot go to your normal gp for an offshore medical. You have to go to a doctor that is approved by Opito, a ukcs medical will cover you in Dutch waters it will also cover you in Norwegian waters but you must have your certs written both in English and Norwegian, so when you get your medical tell the gp this and he will issue you one in English and the other in Norwegian, just Google the places that issue both .

only part of william of orange that was calvanist ,,, was his hump ,,,

That's what I thought Jonny, but it's finding the nearest to me in struggling with. Is there nobody do fakes lol...

No such thing as fakes mate…when you pass you medical it is logged on the system and they can see every time you fly whether it is in date or not. The copy you receive will be just for adding to your cv when applying for jobs to show companies you have it.

It’s the same when you do your mist on-line, you don’t get a cert it’s also logged in the system

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

No such thing as fakes mate…when you pass you medical it is logged on the system and they can see every time you fly whether it is in date or not. The copy you receive will be just for adding to your cv when applying for jobs to show companies you have it.

It’s the same when you do your mist on-line, you don’t get a cert it’s also logged in the system

f.uck i hate calvanistists ,, sssssss lol , you havent got the balls to get me on becoz im of the old order ,, knew it ,,
what the feck are you on about you fecking crank
i was under the impression you were going to work for some abduhl in holland or was that just more shiite you spouting.
i am not in the position to get any cant a job Scaffolding over there as i am not going out to scaffold or to tell anyone to scaffold i am doing demonstrations of a system for a friend who is a salesman.
GET YER FACTS RIGHT YA FECKING BALLOON BEFORE TRYING IT ON WITH ME
AS FOR KING BILLY HE LEAD HIS ARMY FROM THE FRONT AND FORDED THE BOYNE CLOSELY FOLLOWE BY HIS FAVOURED 2 REGIMENTS OF HUGENOETS,WITH THEIR GENERAL CROMELLIN WHO GAVE HIS NAME TO THE CRUMLIN ROAD;)i couldnt give a feck aboot his hump as you call it at least he stayed to fight
i will help anyone out and always have done but i do have real friends who if i was in the position to help out they would be in first,are you really that hard up you need to beg for work on an open forum ;)

what the feck are you on about you fecking crank
i was under the impression you were going to work for some abduhl in holland or was that just more shiite you spouting.
i am not in the position to get any cant a job Scaffolding over there as i am not going out to scaffold or to tell anyone to scaffold i am doing demonstrations of a system for a friend who is a salesman.
GET YER FACTS RIGHT YA FECKING BALLOON BEFORE TRYING IT ON WITH ME
AS FOR KING BILLY HE LEAD HIS ARMY FROM THE FRONT AND FORDED THE BOYNE CLOSELY FOLLOWE BY HIS FAVOURED 2 REGIMENTS OF HUGENOETS,WITH THEIR GENERAL CROMELLIN WHO GAVE HIS NAME TO THE CRUMLIN ROAD;)i couldnt give a feck aboot his hump as you call it at least he stayed to fight
i will help anyone out and always have done but i do have real friends who if i was in the position to help out they would be in first,are you really that hard up you need to beg for work on an open forum ;)

Not many people know of the river Boyne…where are you from my friend?

im from ireland johnny ,, the northern part ;]

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

and before u get on your high horse , the battle of the boyne was fought by german , dutch and french hugenots ,, there were very little british or scoth involved ,, you can confirm that johnny ?

You mean were king billy crossed the Boyne at oldbridge and made his way up into Donore,King Billy was a Dutch man William of Orange…and yes you are correct, why would I be getting on my high horse. I only commented that not many people know of the river Boyne.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

You mean were king billy crossed the Boyne at oldbridge and made his way up into Donore,King Billy was a Dutch man William of Orange…and yes you are correct, why would I be getting on my high horse. I only commented that not many people know of the river Boyne.

the point i am making is that the battle was won by dutch , german and french ,, but its celebrated by scottish and irsh protestants , when they had no involvement in the battle , thoughts please ???

Top Bottom